• Contemporary architectural designs.
• Premium materials and features including brick, architectural stone, stucco/fibre board panel and precast stone with masonry detailing such as stone windowsills, keystones and complementary mortar (as per elevation).
• Verandas are a gracious feature on many of Highmark’s homes. Where provided, verandas are poured concrete.
• Energy Star qualified colour-coordinated low maintenance vinyl casement windows throughout with fusion welded frames and sashes.
• Windows on front elevation to have decorative grills themed to architecture.
• Multi-point locking system with screens on all operable windows excluding basement windows. Basement windows to be vinyl sliders.
• Distinctly designed insulated steel garage doors with frosted tempered glass inserts.
• Quality self-sealing asphalt shingles with limited lifetime warranty.
• Exterior modern wall lamps in black finish.
• Sleek home address number.
• Superior 2” x 6” wood exterior construction.
• Engineered floor joists throughout entire house for greater strength and comfort.
• Engineered roof trusses with spruce plywood sheathing (no particle board or aspenite).
• Pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia and downspouts offering minimal maintenance.
• Exterior posts, glass railings and handrails (as required by grade).
• 6’ sliding patio door with screen and transom window above (as per plan).
• Convenient door from house to garage (grade permitting).
• Rear yard access from garage.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one (1) in garage, one (1) at rear).
• Paved asphalt driveway.
• Fully sodded front, side and rear yard.
• 9’ ceiling height on main and ground levels, 8’ ceiling height on upper floor.
• Main staircase is carpeted with stringer, handrail and nosing to be oak, stained to match laminate floors.
• Modern metal pickets.
• 12” x 24” imported ceramic tile flooring in foyer, all bathrooms, laundry room and mud room (as per plan).
• Quality laminate throughout main and ground floor.
• Premium quality carpeting with under pad on third floor (where applicable).
• 5/8” tongue and groove sub flooring throughout to be glued, sanded and screwed in place.
• Metal edge finish where ceramic flooring abuts other flooring materials.
• Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. Stippled ceilings with smooth border throughout ground, main and upper floors.
• Modern baseboard and complementary casing for doors and windows throughout.
• Satin finish hardware and door levers.
• Contemporary wall-mounted electric fireplace.
FINISHED LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
• Laundry tub with hot and cold water faucets.
• Dryer vented to exterior.
• Upper floor laundry includes floor drain.
• Modern designer kitchen with custom premium cabinetry.
• Extended height upper cabinets.
• Two (2) frosted glass-flip up cabinets (as per plan).
• Matching cabinet pantry.
• 4” x 16” tiled backsplash.
• Contemporary 5” cabinet handles.
• Flush breakfast bar and oversized island (as per plan).
• Upgraded quartz countertops.
• Double undermounted stainless steel sink with upgraded Moen pullout faucet.
• Contemporary glass and stainless steel chimney hood fan, vented to exterior.
• Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
• Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• 36” fridge opening with open shelves above.
• Standard range opening.
• Standard opening for dishwasher with plumbing and electrical rough-in for dishwasher (installation of dishwasher not included).
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Contemporary cabinetry with laminate countertop.
• Master ensuite to have acrylic soaker tub as per plan with
ceramic tile tub surround and skirt.
• Separate ceramic tiled shower stall with marble jambs where applicable. (as per plan).
• Glass shower door in ensuite.
• Ensuite shower to include 7” rain showerhead.
• Main bathroom to have tub enclosure with ceramic tile and
curved shower rod.
• Powder Room on main floor to have floating vanity (recessed kick box) with matching framed mirror, choice of white or chocolate.
• Quartz counter with contemporary square undermount sink.
• Two-piece bathroom on ground floor with pedestal sink.
• Single lever faucet with pop-up drains in all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Water-resistant board used for all separate shower enclosures, where applicable.
• Posi-temp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
• Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
• Contemporary lighting in all bathrooms.
• Chrome bathroom accessories include towel bar and toilet paper dispenser.
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
• 100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
• Heavy duty wiring for stove and dryer.
• Two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home, plus one electrical outlet in garage, including receptacle for future garage door opener in the ceiling.
• White switches and receptacles throughout.
• Builder-supplied light fixtures for foyer, hallways, family room, dining room, living room, kitchen, breakfast and all bedrooms (as per plan).
• All bathroom receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
• Bell chime at front door.
• Smoke detectors with electrical connection on each floor.
• Carbon monoxide detector(s) on applicable floors.
HEATING/INSULATION AND ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
• Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition vented to exterior.
• Energy Recovery Ventilation Unit (ERV).
• Hot water tank (ENERGY STAR® qualified), power vented or direct vent
on a rental basis.
• All ducting sized for future air conditioning.
• All exterior walls, openings and plugs are insulated, taped and draft sealed.
• Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
• Insulation to exterior walls, roof and basement will meet or exceed Ontario Building Code standards (R60 blown insulation in attic, R31 foam insulation in all living area floors above garages and porches, R24 batt insulation for exterior walls).
• All windows and doors fully caulked on the exterior.
• Weather stripping on all exterior doors.
• Choice of two (2) paint colours (low VOC) for walls throughout home in a flat finish.
• Trim and doors to be painted white semi-gloss.
• Kitchen, bathrooms and laundry to be finished in semi-gloss.
• Exterior paint colours have been selected in accordance to Architectural Controls to create a pleasing streetscape.
• Purchaser’s choice of quality paint on all interior walls as per Highmark’s samples.
• Interior doors and wood trim to be white semi-gloss.
EXTERIOR DECKS AND WALK OUTS
• Where decks are required due to grade condition, Highmark will provide a wood deck off the main floor rear door with stairs to grade.
• Deck size varies per home design. Ask for details.
• Highmark will bring your home to life with a structured cabling system to facilitate your communication needs today and in the future. The system allows for the delivery of any service to any room that you select: Internet, phone, fax, cable TV, audio, security cameras, even an in-home computer network.
• Structured wire package to include: Three (3) Cat5 wire locations (for telecommunications, camera, voice or data applications) and One (1) RG6 wire location. The Purchaser can choose if Cat 5 wiring is to be used for voice or data.
• With your Highmark home, you will also receive Rogers Ignite Internet free for the first 12 months. Offer includes unlimited usage and equipment rental plus 30% savings on select Ignite Bundles for 24 months and $20 off per month for 24 months on select Smart Home Monitoring packages (see Rogers Terms & Conditions for details).
MULTI-YEAR NEW HOME TARION WARRANTY
• 1 year on all materials and workmanship.
• 2 years on heating, plumbing, and electrical systems.
• 2 years on building envelope integrity and water penetration.
• 7 years on any major structural defects.
THE HIGHMARK DIFFERENCE
• Every homeowner will be offered an exclusive ‘frame walk’ during the construction process.
• Exceptional after sales and after move-in service program with a commitment to ongoing communication and updates.