CONSTRUCTION & ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
1. The Community of Ashton Meadows that Briarwood Homes is developing is themed from the exceptional Clearview Township Heritage and Culture. The community is specifically designed to contain a wide variety of unique streetscape elevations.
2. Elevations feature a clay brick exterior, stone veneer, accent cladding,
exterior trim features, vinyl shakes, vinyl siding, stone sills as per plan.
3. Porches are a gracious feature on many homes. Where provided, porches are poured concrete. Decorative pillars and aluminum railings are as per applicable plan.
4. Steep roof pitches to enhance all elevations.
5. 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
6. Quality Engineered Floor Joists (as per plan) with OSB flooring sheathing for a more rigid and silent floor system
7. Designer asphalt roof shingles with 30-year warranty.
8. Wood and steel beam construction in accordance with architectural specifications.
9. Quality Vinyl coloured casement Windows throughout.
10. 5’ to 8’ Wide Sliding Patio door with screen, as per applicable plan.
11. High performance Low E argon Windows throughout.
12. All subfloors to be sanded and fastened with screws.
13. Taped ductwork.
14 Foaming around windows & doors.
15. High efficiency Hot Water Tank (On a rental basis)
16. High Efficiency exhaust fans for baths and kitchens.
17. R-31 spray foam to garage ceilings & overhangs
18. R-50 insulation for attic ceiling area over habitable areas. Weather stripped access.
19. R-22 in exterior habitable walls.
20. All doors, windows and external openings fully caulked and sealed with vapor barrier.
21. High efficiency forced air heating system with Complete Air Conditioning Unit.
22. Separate switches for all exhaust fans to reduce heat loss.
23. Programmable thermostat.
24. Posi-temp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
25. Municipal Water / Sewer and underground Gas / Hydro distribution systems.
26. Heat Recovery Ventilation System
QUALITY EXTERIOR DETAILS
27. Prefinished virtually maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughing and rainwater downspouts.
28. Premium roll up garage doors (8’ height) painted wood sectional with plexiglass inserts as per plan.
29. Steel clad insulated front entry door(s) with sidelight or window as per plan with grip set and dead bolt.
30.Two (2) exterior bibs, one at rear and one in the garage.
31. Poured concrete floor.
32. Driveway to be paved.
33. Garage to house access where grade permits.
34. Precast slab walkways to porch at front entry and steps as required.
35. Lots to be fully sodded
DISTINCTIVE INTERIOR DETAILS
36. Ceiling heights are approximately 9 feet on main floor, except bulkhead areas and 8 feet on second floor.
37. Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry room, and all bathrooms.
38. 40 oz. broadloom with standard under pad on main and 2nd floor excluding tiled areas, as per plan.
39. Carpet grade staircase with natural oak stringers, handrails, spindles and nosing as per plan.
40. Great Room to have 3 1/4'” Natural Hardwood Flooring
41. Stippled Ceilings throughout (except kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room)
42. Stylish textured interior doors and upgraded trim throughout.
43. Wood trimmed archways on first floor where applicable.
44. Satin Nickle lever interior door hardware painted.
45. Interior finished walls painted one colour throughout with one prime coat and one finish coat. Trim is to be painted white.
46. Laundry room or laundry closets to include washing machine connections, receptacle for clothes dryer, single compartment tub and dryer vent opening.
47. White Decora light switches and plugs throughout.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
48. Quality custom finished kitchen cabinets choice of Vendor’s standard samples with opening provided for dishwasher.
49. Laminate countertops from choice of Vendor’s standard samples.
50. Double stainless-steel sink with Standard faucet
51. Breakfast bars and pantries, as per plan
LUXURY WASHROOM FEATURES
52. Arborite or Formica post formed rolled edge countertops to washroom vanities from choice of Vendor’s standard samples.
53. Quality vanity cabinets selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
54. Vanity in powder room, as per plan.
55. White plumbing fixtures including towel bar, soap dish and toilet paper holder.
56. Wall mounted glass mirror over all vanities.
57. Strip lighting over mirror in all bath and powder rooms.
58. Chrome finish single lever taps for sinks, tubs and showers, excluding oval tubs.
59. Water resistant board on tub and shower enclosures.
60. Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and shower
61. Shower with frameless glass enclosures (as per plan), 50’ Models only.
62. Free standing Tub in Master Ensuite where indicated, as per model selected, Tub and separate walk-in shower stall with waterproof light in master ensuite, where indicated, as per model selected.
63. Exhaust fans in all washrooms.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING DETAILS
64. 200 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
65. Heavy duty wiring to stove and dryer locations.
66. One exterior electrical outlet on porch and one exterior waterproof electrical outlet at rear of home.
67. Front door chimes.
68. Electronic smoke detector, one per bedroom and one per floor.
69. Carbon monoxide detector per floor.
70. Vendor’s standard light fixtures installed in all rooms except living room and family room.
71. PEX water pipes and ABS drains.
72. Taps and drain hook-up for automatic washer connection.
73. Holiday switch for seasonal lighting at exterior front porch and second floor soffit.
74. EVC Charger – rough in (electrical vehicle charger) installed in garage (breaker not included)
75. Pre-wired cable T.V. outlets – Family Room and Master Bedroom.
76. Rough-in central vacuum.
77. Rough-in security alarm system.
78. Pre-wired telephone outlets – kitchen, family room, and Master Bedroom
79. Rough-in for dishwasher, connection includes provisions for electrical and plumbing, as per plan (breaker not included).
80. Rogers Cable rough-in, Ignite Internet Bundle for 12 months (options to upgrade to Premium Bundle Package – see sales rep.)