A colorful home is a happy home!
1. Paint a circle behind your headboard to make a decorative object pop.
2. Add a splash of color to the inside of your closet.
3. Include an interior door in your DIY wall mural.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Paint half of an accent wall in a diagonal direction.
5. Take inspiration from your existing decor, like this painted stripe that complements the curtains.
6. For an unexpected pop of color, paint the edge of an interior door.
7. Highlight a sculptural stairway railing with a bold hue.
8. Brighten up a boring corner with a few sample pots of paint.
9. Tape off a triangular shape to create a spotlight effect.
10. Or skip the clean lines altogether and opt for visible brush strokes.
11. Paint half of the wall and cap it with a correlating color.
12. Jazz up your walls with some 90s-inspired squiggles.
13. Design a graphic stripe border for a more minimal aesthetic.
14. Make one hell of an entrance with vibrant trim.
15. And finally, splash color on the stair risers (in ROYGBIV order, of course).