You’ll love coming home to Wood Creek, where owning a brand new single-family home is easy and affordable. Schedule your appointment with one of our reps to learn how we can help you get started.
Living in this comfortable and established community, homeowners can enjoy the many conveniences of the surrounding area, while being just a short drive to the beaches. Here are the top reasons residents chose to call Wood Creek home:
- Completed amenities including an outdoor pool, clubhouse, and walking paths
- A variety of floorplans to enjoy 3-4 spacious bedrooms, an open layout, and a thoughtfully designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Views of nature, with homesites featuring open space, pond views and trees
- Nearby conveniences you’re used to, including shopping at Target or the Salisbury Mall or dining out at Chili’s or Delmar’s famous diner
- Easy access to Route 13 and 54 to take you straight to the nearby Ocean City beaches for a day in the sand and surf
- Conveniently located in the highly sought-after Delmar school district
At Wood Creek, you’ll enjoy all of the conveniences you need at an unbeatable price for a brand new home. You can enjoy the peace of mind of a 10-year structural warranty and the savings of living in an energy efficient new home. Plus, every home features a charming exterior and great curb appeal.
There’s so much going on near Wood Creek! Enjoy the ball fields, playground and picnic pavilion at Delmar’s Mason-Dixon Sports Complex, or spend a day boating and fishing among the cypress trees at nearby Trap Pond State Park. Meet friends for dinner at Old Mill Crab House, catch a movie at Royal Cinemas, take in some history at Poplar Mill Mansion or shop at The Centre at Salisbury. The new Amazon distribution center in Seaford is only 25 minutes away.
So, what are you waiting for? Start living a better life now, at Wood Creek in Delmar, M