FEATURES OF AN ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED NEW HOME
• For economical heating, the home will be insulated in accordance with Energy Star® guidelines, which exceed the current Ontario Building Code specifications including; full height basement insulation, expanding foam insulation to all garage ceilings with finished areas above, and around all windows and doors.
• Energy Star® qualified windows/skylights and glass sliding/French doors to be (Low ‘E’argon gas filled, rated for “Zone 2” rating). (As per plan/elevations/options). Maintenancefree structural vinyl thermopane basement windows (as per plan/elevations/options).
• 2" x 6" exterior wall construction with R-22+ 5 insulation, R-60 in attic. Expanding foam insulation to be R-31 to all garage ceilings with
finished areas above.
• Natural gas fireplace(s), with spark ignition (as per plan/elevations/options).
• All bathrooms (with or without windows) have exhaust fan (Energy Star® qualified) vented to the outside.
• Forced air natural gas condensing furnace, 96% ECM efficiency, with an ECM motor, power vented to the outside.
• Heat Recovery Ventilation Unit (H.R.V.) simplified system.
• Energy Star® qualified condensing domestic hot water tank (rental unit).
• All main trunk ducts, including basements for supply and return and panned joists to be taped, for added heating and cooling efficiency.
• Centrally located electronic Energy Star® qualified thermostat on main floor.
• LED light bulbs where applicable to help conserve energy.
• Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention.
• The use of recycled material throughout the building process.
PLEASING LANDSCAPING FEATURES
• Front, rear and side yards will be fully sodded, creating a truly desirable and prestigious streetscape.
• Relaxing outdoor lounge areas and private landscaped courtyard.
• Visitor parking available.
• Professionally landscaped and maintained grounds.
STUNNING EXTERIOR FEATURES & STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
• Modern-style roof lines and a blend of Traditional/Modern building materials create exceptional curb appeal.
• Each home exterior is comprised of a combination of all brick, stone, stucco, frieze board and/or precast accents with masonry detailing around windows and doors (as per plan/elevations/options).
• Master bedroom features a walkout balcony (as per plan/elevations/options).
• Quality fiberglass self-sealing high-grade asphalt shingles, with a 25-year
manufacturer’s warranty, accenting metal roof details (as per plan/elevations/options).
• Durable, maintenance-free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts. All colour coordinated.
• Prominent insulated entry door with door hardware package including grip-set and deadbolt, featuring glass inserts to front entry door features (as per plan/elevations/options). Complementing granite door sills to both front and rear doors for a custom touch.
• Exterior aluminum glass railings for decorative applications, (where required by code). Actual railing detailing may vary from railings depicted on brochures (as per plan/elevations/options).
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs are provided, one at rear (or side) and one in garage.
• Sliding patio doors leading to rear (as per plan/ elevations/options).
• Pre-finished roll-up metal insulated garage doors with decorative glazing and hardware.
• Plans featuring a rear balcony will receive black aluminum railing and pickets as per OBC (as per plan/elevations/options).
GOURMET DREAM KITCHEN
• Custom quality designed kitchen and master ensuite cabinets choice of styles from vendor’s standard samples (as per plan/ options).
• Space for dishwasher including rough-in plumbing and electrical.
• Built in pantries and broom closets, breakfast counters /islands and bank of drawers (as per plan/options).
• Luxurious granite kitchen and master ensuite countertops with your choice of colour from vendor’s standard samples.
• Colour coordinated kick plates to complement cabinets.
• Stainless steel finish, under mount sink in kitchen with pull-out faucet.
• 6" kitchen stove vent to be vented to outside
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES:
• Single lever faucet(s) in all bathrooms.
• High gloss white vanity with single lever faucet for all upper floor washrooms
• White pedestals for all lavatories and
powder rooms. Deep acrylic soaker tubs (as
• Shower stalls are tiled with 8" x 10" wall tiles up to ceiling. All showers receive a 2" x 2" mosaic floor tile.
• 13" x 13" / 12" x 12" tile flooring in all bathrooms (as per plan/options).
• Ensuite retreats with glass showers.
• All bathroom tub and shower enclosures to receive “mould resistant drywall”.
• Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks and toilets.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL FEATURES
• 100 amp electrical service with breakers.
• Two (2) weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one (1) each accessible at front and rear of home.
• Ceiling mounted light fixture in all bathrooms including all powder rooms (as per vendor’s samples).
• Automatic smoke detector(s) with strobe lighting to meet OBC building codes for home and family safety.
• All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
• Electric door chime.
• White light switches, plugs and plates.
• Carbon monoxide detectors.
• Two (2) electrical outlets in garage, one (1) on wall and one (1) on ceiling.
• Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
• Electric car charger rough-in for environmental trailblazers.
EXQUISITE FLOORING COVERINGS
• 12" x 24" tile flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, and foyer (as per plan/options – standard lay pattern).
• Natural oak engineered hardwood flooring in great room, rec. room, living/dining room, den, 2nd, 3rd level hallways, and all stair landings, excluding furnace, storage, mechanical rooms (as per plan/options).
• Luxurious broadloom with under pad in all bedrooms. Purchaser’s choice of two (2) colours from vendor’s standard samples (as per plan/options).
• Sub-floor is glued, sanded and screwed down before application of finished floors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS:
• All upper floor laundry closets/rooms to include a floor drain (as per plan/options).
• 13" x 13" / 12" x 12" tile flooring in laundry rooms, and mud rooms (as per plan/options).
• Convenient durable “no break” Polypropylene laundry tub with separate drain.
• Outside venting for dryer.
• Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring for dryer.
COMFORT, SAFETY, AND SECURITY
• High quality locks with dead bolts on all exterior swing door(s).
• Hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra-long screws.
• Additional screws at patio door to help prevent lifting.
HELPFUL ROUGH-INS FOR FUTURE CONNECTIVITY
• Three (3) cable television outlets (RG-6 Standard). Location to be determined by purchaser.
• One (1) internet rough-in (CAD-5 Standard). Location to be determined by purchaser.
• One (1) telephone outlets. Location to be determined by purchaser.
• StateView Homes shall provide a personally scheduled appointment with our qualified Technical Contractor to explain and coordinate any additional Security/ Technology requirements you may desire.
• Rough-in central vacuum system to all finished floors with pipes dropped to garage as determined by StateView Homes.
• Alarm rough-in only.
• Monitored security system available through StateView Homes supplier. With purchase of optional two-year security system, the buyer will receive a fully installed security system which includes contacts on all opening windows and doors for “lookout” and “walkout” basement, one motion detector,
one keypad, one siren and control panel with associated hardware. (See your Décor Representative for details).
• Municipal address plaques provided.
• Professional home cleaning service prior to occupancy.
• Duct cleaning at time of occupancy.
BREATHTAKING INTERIOR LIVING SPACES
• Step inside a well-built luxurious setting. Built with exceptional attention to detail. Special touches abound, to make everything feel just right.
• Soaring ten (10') ceilings on Main floor. Nine (9') on Ground and Upper floor. All heights are approximate and subjected to site plan approval conditions, bulkheads and low headroom areas due to mechanical systems and ceiling dropped down areas as required. All heights can be adjusted at the discretion
of StateView Homes. Purchaser accepts the same.
• Sunken or raised foyer, mud room, laundry room, garage entrance landing (where permitted or dictated by grade). (As per plan/ options). Purchaser accepts the same.
• Easy maintenance free smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder rooms, all bathrooms.
• Spray textured ceilings with 4" smooth border throughout balance of home. Walk-in closets to be stippled only – no border.
• White paint on all walls and white semi-glosspaint on doors and trim.
• Elegant oak stairs (veneer risers and stringers), black wrought iron railings to finished areas with warm natural finished oak handrails (as per plan/options). If you must access the staircase to the basement level through a doorway, such stairs and handrails to be unfinished spruce painted in a colour selected by StateView Homes.
• Striking 4" colonial baseboards throughout with doorstop to tile or hardwood floor areas. 2¾" casing on all doors windows and flat archways throughout finished areas.
• Quality finished interior knobs on all interior doors with complementing hinges.
• 6'8" two panel smooth doors. pocket doors, and French doors (as per plan/options).
• Decorated columns and complementing low wall detail (as per plan/options).
• Art niche(s), stepped walls, vaulted and/or cathedral ceilings, double height and Palladian windows, curved walls, media centres and art ledges, and waffle ceilings (as per plan/options).
• Thoughtful storage considerations with well-appointed linen, pantries and mud
room closets. Spacious walk-in closets with shelving installed (as per plan/options).