DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
1. Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired brick and/or stone, pre-cast stone accents, vinyl
siding, exterior trim features, hardie board and/or smartside and vinyl siding (on gable ends) in
selected locations and as per elevation, concrete porches, decorative columns and shutters. Soldier
coursing, arches, keystone and masonry detailing in brick as per elevation (side window indentation to
2. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction. Townhomes will have offset 2" x 4" stud party wall and sound
attenuation insulation to reduce sound transmission.
3. Custom grey precast individual house numbers.
4. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
5. Glazed panel in front entry door or sidelight (as per elevation).
6. Self-sealing fiberglass shingles (manufacturer's warranty).
7. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum or vinyl, soffits, fascia, downspouts and vinyl siding.*
8. Steel clad insulated entry and exterior doors with weather-stripping and dead bolt lock.
9. Luxury exterior low E argon vinyl casement or hung windows on front elevation, low E vinyl
casements on sides and rear.*
10. Taller windows on main floor and inset grilles on front elevations only.*
11. Low E argon vinyl thermo slider basement windows with screens.
12. Premium quality moulded paneled sectional roll-up garage doors with plexiglass inserts equipped with
heavy-duty springs and long life rust-resistant door hardware. *
13. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy damp proofing and weeping tile. Pre-formed drainage
membrane to all exterior walls excluding garage.
14. Front and rear of lot to be graded and sodded.
15. Pre-cast concrete slab walk to front entry from driveway and 6 precast concrete slabs at rear sliding
patio/garden door at walkout to rear yard excluding lots with a doorguard. All doorguards will be black
and secured through the exterior finish. *
16. Two exterior taps- one in garage and one in rear, and three exterior electrical outlets one in front, one
in rear and one holiday outlet located in front soffit complete with switch, all with ground fault
17. Elegant grip set for front door lock set and two exterior black coach lamps. *
18. All windows are fully caulked with quality brand caulking.
19. Asphalt paved driveway included in purchase price. Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
20. All opening windows and sliding patio doors are complete with screens.
21. Direct insulated access door from garage to house with deadbolt and safety closer if grade & OBC
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
1. Furniture finish kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets. +
2. Singles will have granite level 1 with 3/4" straight-edge countertops without a bullnose or counter
backsplash. Between the granite and the wall, it will be sealed with clear silicone. Townhomes will
have laminate kitchen countertops *+
3. Double stainless steel ledge-back kitchen sink with single lever faucet and vegetable spray.
4. Deluxe white kitchen exhaust fan with 6" exhaust vented to exterior.
5. Dishwasher rough-in includes electrical and plumbing only with space for dishwasher. Hook-up,
cabinet and door not included. Electrical for dishwasher disconnected at panel/breaker.
6. Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
7. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
8. Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
9. Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
1. Water resistant board on tub and shower enclosure walls up to ceiling.
2. Purchaser's choice of deluxe cabinets for vanity in main bath, ensuite, and secondary ensuite or shared
ensuite (where applicable) and laminate countertops.
3. Lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
4. Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
5. Energy efficient water saver shower and dual flush toilet tanks.
6. Ensuite bath off master bedroom with free standing bathtub and separate glass shower with glass door
and single or double sink in vanity. *
7. Electrical outlets with ground fault protection for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
8. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
9. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
10. Single-lever washerless faucets with pop-up plugs in all vanities.
11. Vanity with sink or pedestal sink in powder room. *
12. Choice of 6" x 8" ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stall walls.*+
13. Choice of 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile for ensuite. *+
14. Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser.+
15. Acrylic or Vikrell bathtub in all locations. *
16. Water temperature balance sensor in shower/tub.
17. Vapourproof light in all separate showers.
1. Singles will have approximately 9' 0" high ceiling on ground and second floor (except in powder room
or main floor laundry room or where mechanical or duct work requires a lower height) and the master
bedroom will have a tray ceiling. *
2. Townhomes will have approximately 9'0" high ceiling on the ground floor and approximately 8'0"
high ceiling on the second floor (except in the powder room or main floor laundry room or where
mechanical or duct work requires a lower height) and the master bedroom will have a tray ceiling with
approximately 9'0" raised area. *
3. Stair landing to match the 1st floor area covering.
4. Oak stairs with oak hand rail (3"), oak pickets (1-3/4") and oak nosing and stringer on the main
staircase in natural finish.+*
5. Two panel interior passage doors throughout (excluding sliding closet doors and rounded or oversized
6. 36' & 40' singles will have Arristocrat 4-1/4" baseboard throughout with quarter-round in all tiled
areas and townhomes will have 4-1/4" baseboards with quarter round in all tiled areas. *
7. 36' & 40' singles will have Arristocrat 2-3/4" casing and townhomes will have 2-3/4" casing on all
swing doors, main floor archways, and windows throughout in all finished areas where applicable.
(excluding rounded or oversized arches)*
8. All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
9. Brushed nickel knob interior door hardware (hinges paint grade).
1. Singles will have a gas fireplace complete with glass panel, gas log with ignition switch and a 3 piece
marble facing except for MK36-11 and MK 36-12 where an electric fireplace will be optional.
Townhomes will have a wall mounted electric fireplace complete with a wall switch. The electrical
outlet will be approximately 30" above the floor. *
MAIN FLOOR OR 2ND FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
1. Laundry tub with hot and cold-water faucets with shut-offs. *
2. Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer.
3. Dryer vented to exterior.
4. Cabinet above future washer & dryer. *
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
1. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault protection.
2. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel.
3. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
4. Light fixtures in all bedroom ceilings and in kitchen, dining room, family room, bathrooms, library,
above grade laundry room, upper hall and switched electrical outlet in living room.*
5. One electrical outlet on the garage wall, one on the garage ceiling for each garage door for a future
garage door opener and one in unfinished area of basement under electrical panel.
6. Smoke detector in every bedroom.
7. Electronic door chime.
8. Cable tv rough-in in family room and master bedroom.*
9. Telephone rough-in for kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
10. Rough-in central vacuum outlets on first floor, second floor and basement. Central vacuum terminates
11. Dedicated electrical outlet within 3' of central vaccum termination in garage.*
12. Smoke/carbon monoxide detector on every level and a smoke detector in each bedroom.
13. White Decora-style light switches and plugs throughout.
HEATING INSULATION AND ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
1. Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition power vented to exterior.
2. Heat recovery ventilator (HRV) included in all homes. *
3. Dehumidifer with outlet in basement and humidifier installed on furnace to assist in balancing
4. Duct sized for future air-conditioning.
5. Programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor.
6. All insulation in exterior walls, roof and in basement in accordance with the standards set as per the
building code and expanding foam insulation on garage ceiling under living space.
7. House sealed in vapour barrier as per building code.
8. Weather stripping on all exterior doors.