1. Contemporary exterior features: brick & stone throughout, entrances at front & rear, and other unique architectural details as per plan.
2. Homes are detailed with poured concrete, covered front porches & brick pillars.
3. Box-out windows, as per plan.
4. Roof-top terraces with glass railings, as per plan.
Quality Construction Specifications
1. Poured concrete foundation walls, wrapped with a drainage membrane to protect against water penetration.
2. Poured concrete porches, as per plan.
3. Energy efficient features: R50 attic insulation, R31 foam insulation in exposed floors, R21.5 high-density insulation in the walls. R12 insulation to 6” above basement slab.
4. Aluminium soffits, fascia, eavestrough, and dowspouts.
5. Roof shingles with manufacturer’s 25-year warranty.
6. 5/8” tongue & groove subfloor is glued, and fastened with screws, and all joints are sanded.
7. Superior 2” x 6” construction of exterior wall system.
8. Paved driveway.
9. Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entrance.
10.Precast concrete patio area at rear of home, as per plan.
11.Fully sodded lot – front & rear, as per plan.
12.Exterior lighting, house number plaque, deadbolt, and gripset.
Exterior Doors and Windows
1. Energy efficient features: high-performance, dual-pane Low E, argon gas-filled windows.
2. Insulated front entry door with full glass insert, as per plan.
3. Garden doors or sliding glass patio door with screen, as per plan.
4. Contemporary cladwood, sectional overhead garage door panel, as per plan.
5. Casement windows throughout, as per plan.
6. Decorative exterior hardware in a brushed nickel finish.
7. Doors and windows fully caulked and weather-stripped.
1. 9’ ceiling height on main floor.
2. Extended-height upper cabinets in kitchen.
3. Laundry upper cabinet, as per plan.
4. Gourmet-style kitchen with oversized island work area, as per plan
5. Rough-in for over the range microwave.
6. Rough-in for future dishwasher, as per plan.
7. Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per plan.
8. Double, stainless steel sink with pull-out spray faucet in kitchen.
9. Shower stall with glass enclosure, as per plan.
10. Walk-in closets, as per plan.
1. Quality cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, with laminate countertops.
2. Vanity width mirrors in bathrooms, and decorative mirror in powder room.
3. Privacy locks on powder room, and all bathroom doors.
4. Textured ceilings with smooth border throughout, except kitchen, breakfast area and all bathrooms.
5. Two (2) coats of paint – one (1) primer and one (1) finish, from a choice of three (3) Builder-standard paint colours.
6. Tile floor in foyer, powder room, all bathrooms, and main/second floor laundry room, as per plan.
7. Laminate flooring throughout main floor, except tiled areas, as per plan.
8. Bathtub enclosure tiled to ceiling height.
9. White bathroom accessories throughout.
10. Marble thresholds where tile floor abuts other flooring material.
11. Luxurious 35oz broadloom with foam underpad for all other finished areas, as per plan.
12.Natural finish, solid oak pickets and handrail with oak newel post with 3½” square base, and oak veneer stringer on main floor stair.
13.Contemporary-style interior doors including closets, as per plan.
14.Contemporary-style 2¾” casings and 4” baseboards.
15. Interior hardware in a brushed nickel finish.
Mechanical and Electrical Features
1. Natural gas, forced air heating system with a minimum 90% high efficiency.
2. Heat Recovery Ventilator with a minimum 60% efficiency.
3. Sealed basement ductwork.
4. Programmable, setback thermostat.
5. Ductwork sized for future air conditioner.
6. 100 AMP service with circuit breaker panel.
7. Copper electrical wiring throughout.
8. Rough-in for ceiling fixture provided in dining room.
9. Light fixtures provided from Builder’s samples in all other areas.
10. Prewired for telephone in two (2) locations.
11.Prewired for cable in three (3) locations.
12. Two (2) data location connections (cat.5).
13. Front door bell.
14. Two (2) exterior, electrical G.F.I. outlets.
15. Rough-in for future central vacuum system with two (2) outlets capped.
16. Rough-in for future security system to all main floor doors and windows.
17. Decora-style plugs & switches throughout.
18. Smoke detectors hardwired in every bedroom.
19. Combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors hardwired; one (1) in basement, one (1) in main hall, one (1) in upper hall.
20. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms, and in main/second floor laundry room, as per plan.
21.Dryer vented to the outside.
1. Single basin, freestanding, fibreglass laundry tub with standpipe for washing machine drain.
2. Chrome, washer-less, single-lever faucets with pop-up drains, and ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
3. Two (2) exterior water hose bibs, complete with backflow preventer.
4. White plumbing fixtures in powder room and all bathrooms, as per plan.
5. Soaker tub, as per plan.
6. Pedestal sink in powder room.
7. Pressure balanced tub & shower faucets.
8. Energy-saving, tankless hot water system on rental program.
Selection of Finishes
1. Purchaser to choose interior colours and finishes from available vendors’ samples, displayed at the Decor Studio.
2. Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model, or sales office, including but not limited to broadloom, furniture, fixtures, flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, staircase, railing etc., may be for display purposes only and may not be the same grade or type available for selection or upgrade, and or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling purchased herein.
3. Purchaser acknowledges variations in colour and uniformity may occur in finished products: cabinetry, flooring, natural & man-made countertops.
4. The number of steps at front and rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements.
5. Foyers may be sunken as required, according to grading conditions.
6. Ceilings may be dropped, sloped or boxed-out, to accommodate mechanical systems.
7. Actual square feet may vary slightly depending on plan.
Specifications and Features
1. Exterior brick and accent colours are architecturally controlled providing a pleasing streetscape. House types, streetscapes and colours are subject to final approval by applicable authorities.
2. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Builder. Substitutions made by the Builder will be subject to the terms and conditions of Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Premium Quality Warranties
Seven year: Major structural defects.
Two year: Plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
One year: All other items