Meadowlands is a new residential community in West St. Paul located within the Perimeter Hwy between Main and McPhillips. The design of Meadowlands emphasizes quality living, connectivity, park, and street aesthetics. The development endeavors to be a diverse community, featuring a wide variety of housing types that will be seamlessly connected to parks and green spaces, and a proposed major commercial retail hub.
- Large lot sizes, commercial corridors both to the East and West (McPhillips Street), recreational centres, and close proximity to Seven Oaks General Hospital.
- A master-planned community idealizes both form and function. You can enjoy acres of public reserve land, forests, trails, and residential enclaves.
- Scenic naturalized lakes offer serene & calming views. Meadowlands comes equipped with 3 such systems. These ecological reserves will become home to a diverse ecosystem.
- Interconnected walkways connecting all areas of the development give residents enjoyable active transportation.
- Meadowlands of West St. Paul gives you the ease of being within the perimeter while providing a sense of exclusivity and solitude.
Source: Kensington Homes