Purchase Price Includes the following (unless stated to be subject to further adjustment):
MODERN EXTERIOR FEATURES
1. Distinctive modern architecture with materials such as stucco, stone, and architectural paneling as per model design.
2. Architecturally controlled streetscape with pre-assigned exterior finishes by builder’s designer.
3. Exterior wall construction 2” x 6” with high insulation ratings as per Ontario Building Code or better.
4. High quality membrane roofing on non-terraced areas as per plan.
5. Premium quality vinyl decking on terraces as per model design.
6. Black metal railings around juliette balconies and terraces as per model design.
7. Modern Insulated front entry doors with modern hardware and glass sidelight as per model design.
8. Dead bolts on all exterior swing doors as per plan.
9. Windows with maintenance-free, contemporary and energy efficient (Low-E Argon) vinyl (black colour on exterior and white colour on interior).
10. Quality sliding patio doors (Low-E Argon) vinyl (black colour on exterior and white colour on interior).
11. Screens for all operating windows and sliding doors.
12. Patios with interlocking pavers as per plan, or decks with pressure-treated wood where required by grade or site conditions.
13. Fully graded and sodded lot with walkway (interlocking pavers) from driveway to front steps as per model design.
14. Precast slabs and steps at front entry, number of steps may vary depending on grading and site conditions.
15. Asphalt paved driveway (subject to further fee adjustment in favour of the vendor as set out in Schedule “C” of the Agreement of Purchase & Sale).
16. Spray foam insulation and drywall in garage ceiling and walls where habitable space exists.
17. Modern metal roll-up garage door with glass panels as per model design.
18. Frost-free exterior hose bibs –1 in garage and 1 at back of house, location as per builder.
19. Municipal address numbers supplied and installed.
Purchaser’s choice from builder standard selections, as per plan.
20. Engineered floor joists with glued and screwed subfloors.
21. Choice of standard hardwood or standard laminate flooring in main floor hallway, living room and dining room as per plan.
22. Choice of standard tile flooring at front door foyer, kitchen, laundry/ mudroom and bathrooms as per plan.
23. Choice of standard laminate or quality 40 oz standard broadloom (one colour carpet throughout) with upgraded under-pad in all bedrooms, lofts and second floor hallways as per plan.
24. Carpeted stairs (40 oz standard) from main floor to second floor as per plan. Carpeted stairs from main floor to basement for Models E-5A, E-5B and E-6 with basements only, as per plan.
25. Stained handrails with sleek iron pickets or painted wood balusters as per plan.
26. Modern two panel interior doors as per builder standard.
27. Chrome Satin finish lever hardware on all interior doors as per builder standard.
28. Sleek 5” baseboards and 2¾” door and window casings throughout.
29. Approximately ten (10) foot high smooth finish painted ceilings throughout main floor (excluding dropped ceilings as required by structural and mechanical). Some ceilings open to second floor as indicated on plan “open to above.”
30. Approximately nine (9) foot high smooth finish painted ceilings throughout second floor (excluding dropped ceilings as required by structural and mechanical).
31. Approximately eight (8) foot high unfinished ceilings in unfinished basements (height excludes dropped ceilings as required by structural and mechanical), as per model design and site plan, where full height basements are permitted.
32. Where full height basements are not possible, low height crawl space is provided with access via floor hatch located under main floor stairs as per plan.
33. Two (2) coats of premium quality paint with one (1) primer coat for all walls (choice of one (1) colour of paint from selection of builder standard wall colours).
34. Two (2) coats of premium quality paint on all interior doors and trim in white satin finish.
35. Sleek recessed wall mounted direct vent gas fireplace with drywall surround as per plan and model design. Three-sided direct vent gas fireplace with drywall surround as per plan and model design.
Purchaser’s choice from builder standard selections, as per plan.
36. Choice of polished quartz or granite kitchen countertops from builder standard selection.
37. Kitchen island with extended flush breakfast bar counter as per plan.
38. Kitchen extended height upper cabinets and base cabinets with one bank of drawers and hardware from builder standard selection, and as per plan.
39. Modern stainless steel double compartment undermount sink.
40. Single lever chrome faucet with pull-down hand spray.
41. Choice of tile flooring from standard selection as per plan.
42. Ceiling mounted light fixture with separate switch in kitchen as per builder standard.
43. Two (2) small appliance electrical outlets at counter level.
44. One (1) electrical outlet at one end of kitchen island.
45. Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for future electric stove (stove to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
46. Stainless steel under cabinet hood fan, vented to the exterior.
47. Electrical for future dishwasher (dishwasher to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
48. Dedicated electrical for future fridge (fridge to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
49. Rough-in hot and cold-water lines with shut off and electrical receptacle for future washer as per plan (washer to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
50. Dryer vent and electrical receptacle for future dryer as per plan. (dryer to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
51. Freestanding laundry tub with faucet, taps and drain where indicated on plan.
Purchaser’s choice from builder standard selections, as per plan.
52. Modern bathroom cabinets and hardware from builder standard selection, as per plan.
53. Designer laminate countertops with surface mounted sink(s) as per plan.
54. White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
55. Pedestal sink in powder room, where applicable.
56. Single lever chrome faucets.
57. Contemporary water-saving comfort height toilets in all bathrooms.
58. Shut off valve for all sinks and toilets.
59. Separately switched exhaust fan in all bathrooms, vented to the outside.
60. Frameless glass shower enclosure with glass door and mosaic tile base, wall tile and drywall ceiling in ensuite bathrooms as per plan.
61. Contemporary white acrylic tub base with wall tile to ceiling and drywall ceiling as per plan.
62. Chrome finish water-saving showerheads with pressure balance valves.
63. Choice of tile flooring from standard selection.
64. Clear 42” high glass mirror above all bathroom cabinets and pedestal sinks as per plan.
65. Ceiling mounted light fixture with separate switch in all bathrooms as per builder standard.
66. Recessed pot light in walk-in showers with separate switch as per plan.
67. GFI electrical outlets in all bathrooms (1 per sink) as per plan.
68. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
CLOSETS & STORAGE FEATURES
69. Prefinished wire shelving in all closets as per builder standard and as per plan.
70. Two panel closet doors with satin lever hardware as per builder standard.
71. Ceiling mounted builder standard light fixture with separate switch in all walk-in closets as per plan.
BASEMENT FEATURES – UNFINISHED
Unfinished (full height) Basements where site plan permits and as per plan.
72. Poured concrete basement walls and floor with steel beam and post support where required.
73. Damp proofing and drainage on all exterior walls.
74. Insulation wrap R20 on the interior of all exterior walls.
75. Contemporary and energy efficient (Low-E Argon) vinyl windows with screens on operable windows (black on exterior and white on interior).
76. Quality (Low-E Argon) vinyl sliding patio doors with screen for basement walk-outs only where permitted (black colour on exterior and white colour on interior).
77. Unfinished plywood stairs to basement.
78. Standard 40 oz broadloom on stairs from main floor to basement for Models E-5A, E-5B and E-6 with basements only as per plan.
79. Approximately eight (8) foot high unfinished ceilings in unfinished (full height) basements (height excludes dropped ceilings as required by structural and mechanical).
Crawl Space (Unfinished Basements) where full height basements cannot be accommodated as per site plan.
80. Crawl space accessible via floor hatch located below stairs on main floor as per plan. Hot water tank to be located below main floor stairs. Mechanical equipment (furnace and sump pump) located in unfinished crawl space as per plan.
81. 100-amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
82. All wiring in accordance with the Electrical Safety Authority.
83. Direct-wired electronic early warning smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code Standards, for family safety and protection.
84. Electrical receptacles throughout finished areas as per Ontario Building Code Standards.
85. Decora style, white, light switches throughout.
86. Modern LED switch-controlled builder standard ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, kitchen, living room, dens, family room, media room, bedrooms, walk-in closets and laundry/ mudrooms.
87. Capped ceiling outlet with separate switch in dining room (fixture to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
88. Two (2) Small appliance electrical outlets at counter level.
89. One (1) electrical outlet at one end of kitchen island.
90. Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for future electric stove (stove to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
91. Electrical connection for standard under cabinet exhaust hood fan above stove.
92. Electrical for future dishwasher (dishwasher to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
93. Dedicated electrical for future fridge (fridge to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
Bathroom & Powder Room Electrical
94. Recessed pot light in walk-in showers with separate switch as per plan.
95. GFI electrical outlets in all bathrooms (1 per sink) as per plan.
96. Separately switched exhaust fan in all bathrooms, vented to the outside.
97. Heavy duty wiring and receptacle for electric dryer and standard electrical outlet for washer as per plan (washer and dryer to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
98. Rough-in only for future central vacuum system, minimum 2 outlets with accompanying electrical outlets.
99. CAT5 wiring rough-in for internet/ telephone in bedrooms, living room and den/media/family rooms.
100. RG-6 high-speed cable rough-in at electrical panel.
101. Electrical ceiling outlet for future garage door opener by Homeowner.
102. Conduit for future electrical car charging in garage.
103. One (1) dedicated electrical outlet in garage.
104. One (1) electrical outlet for future central vacuum system (central vacuum system to be supplied and installed by Homeowner).
105. Electric front doorbell. (video doorbell with camera – see Smart Home Package)
106. Light fixture (separately switched) at all exterior doors and garage door as per model design.
107. Two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets; (1) at front and (1) at back of house.
108. Additional exterior weatherproof electrical outlet provided at basement walk-out where applicable.
HEATING, VENTILATING & AIR CONDITIONING FEATURES
109. HVAC and ductwork designed to accommodate future central air conditioning by Homeowner.
110. Smart programable thermostat, centrally located.
111. High efficiency HRV – heat recovery ventilator (not ducted) providing fresh filtered air- rental.*
112. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms vented to the outside.
113. Standard under cabinet exhaust hood fan above stove, vented to the outside.
114. Individually metered water, electric and gas distribution.
115. Sump pump located in basement/ crawl space.
116. Air handler or high efficiency furnace - rental.*
117. Radiant tankless water heater - rental.*
• 24/7 Customer Support for Service Calls
• Same Day Service by highly trained technicians
• No Cost for Maintenance, Repairs and Services
• Full Parts & Labour Protection
SMART HOME PACKAGE FEATURES (included**)
1. Smart Home Hub
2. Video Doorbell with Camera
3. Smart Home Thermostat
4. HVAC Performance Monitoring
5. Water Leak Sensor
**Homeowner(s) are provided with the Smart Home Package for a 2-year period commencing on the closing date.
After a 2-year complimentary period of Smart Home Package, Homeowner(s) may extend the term of the package for a service fee estimated at approximately $12 per month, subject to change.
• The complimentary package is valued at over $1,000.00 and the Homeowner(s) are provided with a Smart Home $200.00 product credit, which must be claimed within 90 days of the closing date.
• Additional products and features may be added to the Smart Home Package subject to additional fees.
BUILDERS GUARANTEE & WARRANTY:
• All homes are built to meet or exceed the current Ontario Building Code (OBC).
• Royalton Homes Inc., is backed by Tarion Warranty Corporation
• Seven (7) years: major structural defects as per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements.
• Two (2) years: plumbing, heating and electrical systems as per Tarion Warranty Corporation program requirements.
• Homeowner(s) agree to reimburse the Builder for the Tarion Warranty enrolment fee as an adjustment on closing.
SELECTION OF FINISHES:
• Purchaser(s) to have a complimentary consultation with the Royalton Homes Design Consultant to select interior finishes from available selections at the Design Centre.
• The Purchaser(s) acknowledge that finishing material contained in any model home or sales office including furniture, plumbing & electrical fixtures, finishes including staircases, railings, trim, doors, hardware, cabinets and countertops may be for display purposes or available at an additional cost and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling purchased herein.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES AS DESCRIBED APPLY ONLY WHERE SHOWN ON PLANS:
• Builder reserves the right to substitute materials and/or suppliers of equal or greater quality at any time at their sole discretion. All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Builder. Exterior elevations will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical.