• Open concept kitchens with designer quality cabinetry and granite counter tops.
• Islands in kitchen, as per plan.
• Gleaming flush breakfast bar, as per plan.
• Undermounted stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet and integrated spray, from vendor’s standard selection.
• Stainless steel appliances in kitchen include refrigerator, self-cleaning range, multi-cycle dishwasher and microwave hood fan.
• Flush breakfast bar in Kitchen optional, as per plan.
• Designer cabinetry with Arborite countertops in bathrooms, from vendor’s standard samples.
• Imported ceramic tile flooring, from vendor’s standard samples.
• Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures, up to but not including ceiling, from vendor’s standard samples.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Pressure balance control faucets in the bathroom tub enclosure.
• Single lever faucets in bathrooms and powder room.
• All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per plan.
• White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
• Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms, as per plan.
• White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
• Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
ELEGANT INTERIOR FEATURES
• Soaring 9’ ceilings in Traditional Towns, where applicable (excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas).
• High 9’ ceilings in Stack Towns, where applicable, and 8’ ceilings on lower
and ground floor.
• Elegant trimmed archways throughout.
• All interior walls and trim are painted with a quality latex paint.
• Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, all bathrooms, mechanical, laundry room and foyer, as per plan, from vendor’s standard selection.
• Choice of 40oz broadloom with quality underpad in all bedrooms and upper hall, as per plan. Carpet selections are subject to restrictions from Vendor’s Standard Plan.
• Engineered laminate strip flooring in great room and all finished stair landings, from vendor’s standard samples.
• Designer-selected baseboards throughout with coordinated casing on all windows and doors, painted white.
• White painted interior doors with brushed chrome hardware, as per plan.
• Oak veneer stringers, handrails and pickets with natural finish, in finished areas, as per plan.
• Stairs of finished area are fully carpeted. Carpet selections are subject to restrictions from Vendor’s Standard Plan.
• Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except kitchen and all bathrooms are to have a smooth painted finish.
• Laundry features front loading stacked washer and dryer in white, as per plan. Vendor’s Standard Plan
HARMONIOUS EXTERIOR DESIGN
• Architecturally-controlled streetscapes and elevations with complementary exterior colour schemes, styles, and materials.
• Striking brick detailing, vinyl and metal siding, as per elevation, with complementary roof.
• Low-maintenance pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downpipes.
• Self-sealing asphalt shingles with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
• Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
• Insulated metal front door with brushed chrome finish grip set and deadbolt.
• Energy efficient vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout, as per plan. All operating windows are to be screened.
• All sliding patio doors to be vinyl with Low-E glass and screened.
• All doors and windows fully caulked, exterior doors weather-stripped.
• Sod and walkways are in accordance with municipal requirements.
• Walkway to front entry precast or poured concrete slab.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• 2’ X 6’ exterior wood construction with insulation to exterior walls, in accordance
with the Ontario Building Code.
• 5/8” tongue and groove sub-floor with joints to be sanded and fastened with screws and nails.
• Large poured concrete front porch.
HEATING A ND PLUMBING SYSTEMS
• Combination Boiler & High Velocity Air Handler System (is a rental unit).
• Individually-controlled cooling system, as per Ontario Building Code (is a rental unit).
• Heat Recovery Ventilation or Energy Recovery Ventilator system, as per OBC.
• Drain water heat recovery unit (is a rental unit), as per plan.
ELECTRICA L ATTRIBUTE S
• 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel in accordance with the Ontario Hydro Requirements.
• Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dryer, both with exterior vents.
• Bathroom and Powder Room outlets are wired with a Ground fault indicator.
• Electronic smoke detector(s) and electronic carbon monoxide detector(s) as per OBC.
• Ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry, great room, den and mechanical room, as per plan.
• White decora plugs and switches throughout finished areas.
• Bathrooms to receive strip lighting centered over the bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
• Rough-ins for cable and telephone outlets in great room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
• Rough-in for security system.
• Exhaust fans installed on separate switch in all finished bathrooms and vented to the exterior.
• Electrical door chimes.
The warranty is limited to the warranty provided, pursuant to the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.