ABOUT THE AVAILABLE HOMES
• Home sizes range from 2045 to over 3160 square feet.
• The Orchard series features four single-story plans. All four plans of can be configured with an interior second story loft, for a total of eight exciting floorplans.
• Our loft-style floorplans feature the look and feel of a single-story home with the extra space of a two-story.
• All floorplans are situated on traditional single-family lots.
• Up to 6 bedrooms and 4 baths available.
• Fulton Homes exclusive Fulton Features program gives you great standard features, including 16 SEER High-Efficiency HVAC, two tone interior paint, Belgard brick paver driveways, 36" maple cabinets, faux wood blinds, ceiling fans and much more - at no additional cost!
EXCLUSIVE FULTON FEATURES
At Fulton Homes, we don't think you should have to pay extra for home that looks great and that you're proud to own. While many other builders simply give you the basics and leave you on the hook for pricy upgrades, Fulton Homes is proud to build homes which include these exciting standard features:
• Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats
• 36" Birch Cabinets made in USA
• 18" Ceramic Tile at kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room and entry
• Front Yard Landscaping
• Paver Driveways and Walkways
• Window Coverings on all major windows
• Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms, dens, lofts, and family room
• 3 CM Granite Countertops in your choice of two edge details
• Two Tone Interior Paint
• 1/3 HP Garage Door Opener
• Pre-plumbed for soft water and reverse osmosis
• Dual Energy with gas and electric at stove and dryer
• Appliance Packages including microwave and smooth-top range
• Pull-out Kitchen Faucet
• Lever-style Interior Door Hardware
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND COMFORT COMES STANDARD
In the last several years, many new building practices and features have greatly enhanced the energy efficiency of newly constructed homes. Fulton Homes is proud to have 100% of our homes Energy Star® and Indoor AirPLUS® certified! This means that a new home from Fulton Homes is not only comfortable, healthy and safe, but saves you money on energy costs.
• 16 SEER High Efficiency AC unit
• Energy Star® Certified Homes
• Indoor AirPLUS® Certified Homes
• Energy Efficient LED Light Bulbs in all lights
• High efficiency Low-E vinyl windows
• A complete Thermal Enclosure System, including comprehensive air sealing and quality-installed insulation.
• Energy efficient wet-spray cellulose wall insulation
• Sealed ductwork
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) interior paints and carpeting
• Homes inspected by 3rd-party energy inspection company
• All homes started after September 1st, 2021 are EPA WaterSense certified