• Unique exteriors, featuring clay brick soldier coursing, architectural stone, aluminum trim, frieze board, and architecturally controlled materials as per plan.
• All elevations and colour schemes are subject to architectural control to ensure an enhanced streetscape.
• Prefinished maintenance free soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as per elevation.
• Vinyl thermopane casement windows on all elevations as per plan. End units to have special characteristics & features in accordance with architectural control.
• Lots to be fully graded and sodded.
• Two exterior water taps — one in garage and one at rear of house.
• Sectional garage door as per plan.
• Optional access from garage to house as per plan on models where grade permits.
• Concrete patio slab walks to front entry from driveway and concrete patio slabs at rear as per plan.
• Poured concrete garage floor.
• Quality elegant hardware with security deadbolt at front entry.
• Self-sealing quality asphalt roof shingles with Manufacturer’s 25-year warranty.
• Poured concrete foundation walls with damp-proofing and weeping tiles as per plan.
• Exterior light fixtures.
• Metal insulated front entry doors with optional glass inserts as per plan.
• Covered concrete front porch with decorative columns as per plan.
• Side lights installed on front entry door, for end units door as per plan.
• Pressure treated landings as per plan.
• Aluminum exterior railing with glass panels as per plan
LUXURY INTERIOR FEATURES
• Quality solid oak handrails and pickets finished in natural color.
• Sprayed stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border in all rooms except kitchen, powder room, bathrooms and laundry room.
• Painting includes two quality coats, including primer on all walls.
• One paint colour throughout.
• Sliding thermopane glass patio door with screen to rear terrace/balcony as per plan.
• 800 Series interior doors with brass style hardware.
• Colonial baseboard and casing for doors and windows.
• Professional engineered floor joists.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
• Gas fired hot water system on rental basis. Location to be determined based on mechanical requirements.
• Windows and doors sealed with quality exterior caulking.
• Screens on all opening windows.
• Ducting sized for future central air conditioning, as required.
• Professionally engineered roof trusses as per plan.
• All electrical wiring in accordance with applicable regulations.
• Direct vent natural gas furnace with electronic ignition as per plan.
• Insulation in full conformity with Ontario Building Code standards.
KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FEATURES
• Quality designed kitchen cabinets and vanities from Vendor’s choice of styles.
• Optional pantries, kitchen islands and breakfast bars as per plan.
• Double stainless steel sink with single lever washerless faucet.
• Kitchen exhaust fan ducted to exterior.
• White bathroom fixtures including white ceramic accessories.
• Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Low flow aerators on all faucets.
• Low flow water-saving toilets and shower heads.
• Water temperature balancing valves to all separate bathtubs and showers.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Post formed laminate counter tops.
• Bathrooms include single lever faucets as per plan.
• Ceramic floor tile, from Builder’s standard samples, in front main entry, foyer, powder room, kitchen, all bathrooms and laundry room (if applicable) as per plan.
• Quality underpad in all carpeted areas.
• Quality 35 oz. broadloom installed wall to wall as per plan.
• All sub-floor sheathing glued to engineered floor joists, and joints sanded and screwed prior to finished floor installation.
• 200 Amp circuit breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
• White electrical switches and receptacles.
• One exterior waterproof electrical outlet, one electrical outlet in garage and one electrical outlet at front porch.
• One smoke detector on every floor.
• Telephone rough-in provided in kitchen, master bedroom, and recreation room as per plan.
• Cable television rough-in in recreation room, great room and master bedroom as per plan.
• Hard wired Carbon Monoxide detector interlocked as per Ontario Building Code.
• Electrical light fixtures are installed throughout, including ceiling light fixture in all bedrooms, family room, and chandelier in dining room as per plan.
• Switch-controlled ceiling light receptacle in living room.
• Electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter in all bathrooms and kitchens.
• Rough-in for future central vacuum.
• Rough-in for future security system.
LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
• Exterior dryer vent provided.
• Heavy-duty receptacle electrical outlet for dryer and standard electrical outlet for washing machine.
• Single laundry tub as per plan
• Sundance Homes Warranty in accordance with TARION.
• Seven Year Tarion protection program for major structural only.
• All Purchasers’ choices are from Builder’s standard samples only.
• Purchaser acknowledges that the garage is an unfinished area as per applicable plan and not included in the size of the house.
• House to be finished in a good professional & workmanlike
• Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinetry, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process, dye lot
variations, availability or site conditions.
• Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling or enter the premises before closing date.
• House types and streetscapes subject to final Architectural approval of the City of Oshawa or Developer’s Architectural Control Architects and final siting, and
approvals of the Vendor’s architect.
• Exterior elevations will be similar to Artist’s concept pictures shown, but not necessarily identical.
• Actual floor space may vary from stated floor area.
• Location of furnace, hot water system, structural posts & beams are to be determined by architect and may not be located as shown on the brochure and Purchasers shall be deemed to accept same.
• Room dimensions and window configuration may vary with final construction drawings. All dimensions are approximate.
• Prices, terms, materials, specifications and conditions subject to change without notice.
• The Vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or
better quality. E. & O.E.