• Two-year Workmanship Limited Warranty, Ten-year Structural Limited Warranty.
• Professionally engineered post-tension foundations inspected at three stages of the foundation process.
• Engineered structural framing inspected and certified on every home.
• Third party quality inspections performed by Burgess Construction
Consultants on each home prior to sheetrock and at final stage of construction.
• Third party Home Energy Raters conduct onsite testing and inspections to verify the energy efficiency measures, as well as insulation, air tightness, and duct sealing details on every home.
• Inspections performed by an experienced construction staff at various stages of the construction process.
• All homes are engineered and inspected to meet the wind speed requirements of the International Residential Code.
• Designated RESNET Energy Smart Builder with up to 30% or more improvement in energy efficiency over the HERS® reference home.
• TechShield® radiant barrier sheathing reduces radiant heat from radiating into the attic (not on detached garages).
• High-efficiency 16.0 SEER Carrier air conditioning system with environmentally-sound Puron® Refrigerant.
• ENERGY STAR® labeled GE dishwasher is more energy efficient
than non-ENERGY STAR® models.
• High-efficiency insulated low-E glass vinyl windows to reduce ultraviolet transmission.
• Energy saving LED light bulbs installed throughout the home.
• Commodes use 1.28 gallons per flush for water conservation.
• Fresh Air Intake System for improved indoor air quality.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• ENERGY STAR® rated reversible ceiling fans with nickel or bronze
finish in family room and primary bedroom.
• Energy efficient Rheem tankless water heater with eco-friendly burner that reduces nitrogen oxide emissions.
• Polycel sealant around all windows, doors, pipes, wiring holes, and exterior base plates for improved energy efficiency and comfort.
• Greenguard certified R-13 batt insulation in walls and R-38 blown insulation in all flat ceilings (except garages).
• PEX plumbing system installed for water quality and energy efficiency.
• HardieBacker Cement Board with Moldblock Technology installed in all showers.
• Full masonry (brick, stucco, and/or stone) where possible (varies per design).
• Brick front porch with decorative coach lights.
• Fiber cement siding and soffit with a 25-year limited transferable manufacturer’s warranty (varies per design).
• Lifetime limited warranty architectural shingles – nailed, not stapled.
• Insulated cedar garage doors.
• Grand 8-foot front door with decorative glass options.
• Beautifully designed front yard landscape package with fully sodded front and back yard.
• Cedar three-rail fence and gate.
• Front and back yard irrigation system.
• Modern rocker light switches.
• Blocked and pre-wired for ceiling fans in secondary bedrooms and game room (varies per design).
• Second story subflooring, 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and screw shank nailed for smoother floors.
• 8-foot square or arch raised two-panel or rectangular six-panel interior doors on 1-story designs and first floor of 2-story designs.
• Remote controlled direct vent fireplace with gas logs, cast stone mantel and surround.
• Wrought iron balusters on staircase (varies per design).
• Powder room has Delta faucet, pedestal sink, and mirror with beveled edges (varies per design).
• Marlana countertops with undermount porcelain sinks in all secondary baths.
• Utility room with cabinet, clothes rod and shelf.
• Tile flooring in extended entry, powder room, utility room, and secondary
baths (varies per design).
• Nickel or bronze decorative light fixtures.
• Luxurious carpet.
• Large 5” baseboards throughout the home and attached garage.
K I T C H E N
• Distinctive 42-inch cabinets with full extension drawer guides and raised
or shaker panel doors.
• Granite countertops with tile backsplash.
• GE gas cooktop with 30” self-cleaning oven with stainless steel finish.
• GE built-in microwave with stainless steel finish.
• GE ENERGY STAR®
labeled dishwasher with stainless steel finish.
• Undermount stainless steel sink with Delta pull-down faucet.
• Tile flooring in kitchen/dining area.
P R I M A R Y B A T H
• Painted vanity cabinets with Marlana countertops and rectangular
• Built-in garden tub with tile surround.
• Separate glass enclosed shower with tile surround and floor.
• Tile flooring in primary bath and commode room.
• Delta faucets with Roman tub faucet on garden tub.
• Primary bath mirror with beveled accents.
T E C H N O L O G Y
keyless entry lock with Z-wave® technology for smartphone
• Smart enabled light switch at the front door, family room and primary
• Nest® Smart Thermostat E.
• Nest® Hello video doorbell.
• Wi-Fi enabled garage door opener(s).
• Structured wiring package with CAT5e phone or ethernet wiring and
RG6 cable TV wiring.
• USB charging outlet in the kitchen.
• Wired for alarm system.
D E S I G N C E N T E R
• Four (4) hours of complimentary design service to complete your
• Included meeting with an audio, security and home automation
professional when purchasing a design to build.