• One- and two-bedroom residences
• All residences are corner homes with wraparound terraces
• Finished ceiling height of 10' (14' in penthouses)
• Integrated ceiling pocket with motorized window shades
• Slab-to-slab height of 12' (16' in penthouses) provides ample room for lighting and audiovisual customization
• Column-free interiors
• Floor-to-ceiling walls of insulated Italian low-e glass provide optimal sound attenuation
• Custom-stained, rift-cut white oak plank floors
• Kitchens and en-suite bathrooms clad in marble slabs
• High-performance multizone climate control system
• Washer and dryer in every residence
All residences below the penthouses are one- and two-bedroom corner homes with wraparound terraces. Floor-to-ceiling walls of insulated Italian low-e glass provide exceptional natural light and superior sound attenuation. Interiors feature 10-foot finished ceilings with ample room above for lighting and audiovisual customization.
Integrated ceiling pockets allow for invisible installation of window treatments, and uninterrupted expanses of wall space are ideal for the display of large artworks. All residences feature a high-performance multizone climate-control and dehumidification system.
The modernist aesthetic of the residential interiors is carried through every space. Open-plan kitchens feature floor-to-ceiling window walls, custom Italian white glass and aluminum cabinetry, honed Calacatta marble slab countertops and full-height backsplashes, a natural white oak island, and integrated white glass appliances by Miele.
• Windowed open-plan kitchens
• Custom Italian white glass and aluminum cabinetry
• Professional-grade white glass Miele appliances
• Book-matched and honed Calacatta marble slab countertops and backsplashes
• Natural white oak wood island
• Wine refrigerator in select residences
BATHE IN NATURAL LIGHT
Spacious windowed primary bathrooms are finished in an elegant palette of honed and polished Siberian marble. Rain shower with thermostatic controls and radiant-heat flooring enable residents to create ideal conditions for comfort.
• Polished Siberian white marble slab walls, stall showers, and WC
• Honed Siberian white marble floor
• Polished Siberian mink marble slab countertop
• Rain shower with thermostatic controls
• Radiant-heat flooring
• Freestanding soaking tub in select residences
A PLACE TO REJUVENATE
As in 200 East 59’s living spaces, the bedrooms offer 10-foot clear ceiling heights, with integrated pockets for window treatments and sound-attenuating floor-to-ceiling windows. These features set the stage for residents to design their own optimal environment for relaxation and rest.
200 East 59 offers two full-floor penthouses and a single spectacular multi-level penthouse that features a dramatic outdoor spiral staircase connecting its 34th- and 35th-floor terraces. All showcase panoramic 360º views encompassing the East River, the Midtown skyline, Central Park, and the Upper East Side skyline.
With four exposures through floor-to-ceiling window walls, 14-foot clear ceiling heights, and large-scale indoor and outdoor living, dining, and entertainment spaces, the penthouses at 200 East 59 offer the ultimate in classic modernist living in New York City.