One Thousand Museum’s limited collection of museum-quality residences includes duplex townhomes, half-floor residences, full-floor penthouses, and a single duplex penthouse. Interiors have been crafted with the finest finishes and features by an elite team of designers, including lighting artists and residential technology specialists.
East-to-West flow-through floor plans range from 4,600 to over 10,000 square feet and feature 10 to 20-foot ceiling heights. Every residence offers multiple oversized terraces, each of which is uniquely formed by the sensual curves of the tower’s sculptural exoskeleton.
CUSTOM EUROPEAN KITCHENS
This is the best real estate investment in Miami. One Thousand Museum’s Spacious, minimalist kitchens feature the finest European style and high-performance European and American appliances. Residents have a choice of finishes for custom Italian design cabinetry by Poliform and will also be invited to select from a range of fine quartz countertops by Silestone. Induction cooktops, ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, and integrated coffee makers are by Gaggenau, and refrigerators are by Sub-Zero. Faucets and fixtures are by Dornbracht, Duravit, and MTI, among other superior quality brands.
ELEGANT EUROPEAN BATHS
Tranquil bathrooms have been designed with spa-quality features and finishes. Custom European cabinetry and countertops are available in an array of fine materials and colors to accommodate owner preferences.
LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY
Residential interiors feature illumination by premier European manufacturers customized by German industrial and interior designer Uli Petzold. Internationally renowned for his masterful lighting schemes for private residences as well as luxurious hospitality venues, Petzold focuses on creating dramatic tableaux that mimic the depth and dimensions of natural light.
Residents will enjoy extensive state-of-the-art home automation by Crestron, the world-leader in lifestyle technology. The fully customized integrated system enables residents to control a range of in-residence applications, including lighting, heating, air conditioning, audio, video, window treatments, and security.* All controls are accessible from a digital touch screen in the residence as well as remotely via smart tablet or smart phone devices.
*Some integrated systems require additional upgrades
• Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure, high-speed elevators that feature destination-entry smart technology
• East-to-west flow-through floor plans that capture the mesmerizing panorama of Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean views as well as the Miami skyline
• Oversized terraces
• Custom Italian kitchens with quartz countertops
• Induction cook tops, in wall ovens, steam ovens, microwaves, dishwashers and integrated coffee makers by Gaggenau
• Refrigerators by Sub-Zero
• Faucets by Dornbracht and other quality manufactures
• Custom designed Italian made walk-in closets
• Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte. All doors have been customized with Valli & Valli’s Duemila Cinque series handles designed by Zaha Hadid
• European Interior Illumination products by Apure Architectural Lighting and other premium manufacturers customized by German designer, Uli Petzold.
• State-of-the-art home automation infrastructure by Crestron