Planned for living designed for exploring
A community that so richly embodies all aspects of lifestyle in one space is rarely seen. The professionally designed grounds at Ridgemont are accentuated by meandering paths, a dedicated children's play area, community garden plots and surrounded by lush park lands. The nearby Albion Fairgrounds is perfect for picnics and boasts walking trails, a kids water park and an off-leash dog park. All of these truly unique virtues enhance the character within the community while creating a safe environment for families.
1. Warm West Coast Architecture with signature roof lines by Integra Architecture.
2. Professionally designed grounds with rich landscaping, a central greenspace with children's play area and community garden plots.
3. Ample visitor parking for when family or guests come to visit.
4. Walking distance to a future Elementary School designed to have 3 kindergarten and 21 elementary classrooms, a large grass sports field, StrongStart space for early learning programs, and a Neighbourhood Learning Centre to provide community services and programs.
5. For those with children in high school, Samuel Robertson Technical School is a short walk away.
Interiors designed for easy family living
A family household is a wonderfully hectic one that's full of life. We know that small considerations of form and function can have a deep impact on the livability of space. In every room you will delight in the little surprises of convenience and luxury that make life just a little bit more relaxed.
1. Spacious open floor plans that are functional and exquisitely detailed.
2. Elegant and easy to maintain laminate flooring throughout the main level with luxurious small woven carpet upstairs for comfort.
3. Two professionally designed colour schemes by award winning Giraffe Designs - Light with beige undertones or Dark with grey undertones.
4. Main floor offers lofty 9 foot ceilings and oversized windows which allow natural light to create a welcoming bright space.
5. Vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom of select homes.
6. Low-E glass windows reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency.
7. 2" designer horizontal blinds in white.
8. Main floor powder room in all homes.
9. Parking for at least 2 vehicles with options for parking of up to 4 vehicles. Select homes include space for oversized vehicles.
10. Full-size front load Whirlpool Washer and Dryer.
Gourmet kitchens fit for the whole family
The hub of any family home is certainly the kitchen. It is where meals are prepared, homework is done and laughs and hugs are shared. Top of the line appliances, convenient easy flow, ample storage space and bright large windows that let natural warm light flood in make for an inviting meeting place for the family.
1. Open concept kitchens with convenient breakfast bar that seats up to four.
2. Luxurious quartz countertops with large scale tile backsplash.
3. Double bowl sink conveniently located in the kitchen island so you can watch the kids or be part of the party while cleaning up.
4. Pot lighting throughout the main level with designer pendants over the islands breakfast bar.
5. Full complement of designer appliances including: • Stainless Steel counter depth fridge with water and ice. • Stainless Steel slide-in oven with gas range equipped with power boil burner. A power outage will no longer prevent you from whipping up a gourmet meal. • Stainless Steel tall-tub dishwasher conveniently located next to the island sink.
6. Soft-close cabinetry.
7. Prefer to BBQ? Enjoy endless fuel for your BBQ with a convenient exterior natural gas hookup.
A community meeting place to have fun and make friends
Ridgemont has been planned to be a place where everyday you can explore and experience something new. The amazing 2 storey amenity space offers so many wonderful opportunities to socialize, play and grow. Here you can host a gathering with friends, let the kids enjoy the kids zone, exercise in the fitness area or get some work done in the open workspace.
1. Large fully functioning kitchen perfect for entertaining large groups.
2. Relaxed lounge area.
3. Kids zone for play dates.
4. BBQ area for those long summer afternoons.
5. Fitness centre making a quick workout possible.
6. Open workspace for those who want to get some work done in a bright airy social environment.
Built to last for generations
An essential part of the family is your home where memories are built and traditions are started. The quality elements behind the scenes, the ones that you can’t see, are those that make it a place that will stand the test of time. Strength, safety, security, convenience, we proudly stand behind every home we build and ensure it will last for generations.
1. Sturdy 2 x 6” exterior wall construction.
2. Double 2 x 4” insulated party wall system with staggered stud and 1 inch air space in between homes helps reduce sound transfer.
3. Hard wired in-home smoke detectors.
4. Sprinkler System.
5. Roughed-in home security.
6. Roughed-in central vacuum.
7. 50 year warranty on low-maintenance Foundry vinyl siding.
8. Rainscreen technology protection system.
9. 30 year manufacture warranty on reinforced asphalt shingle roof with R40 insulation.
10. Energy saving double glazed thermally broken vinyl windows and patio doors.
Sleep well knowing we've got you covered
Our commitment to you doesn't end with the sale. All our homes are covered by Premium Home Warranty providing peace of mind. We also make sure you have a detailed homeowner guide with all the important information you will need over the life of your home.
1. Premium Home Warranty including: • 1 year coverage for materials and workmanship • 2 years coverage for electrical and mechanical components • 5 year coverage for building envelope, including water penetration • 10 years coverage for major structural defects
2. Conasys Home Information Package Including: • Comprehensive online library with interactive maintenance plan • Printed homeowner guide with detailed product information as well as contact information for every company and trade involved in the construction of Ridgemont.
3. Telus Welcome Home Kit that Includes: • Free installation • One year free rental of Telus HD Digital PVR • One year free Optik TV • One year free high speed Internet with WiFi