The GFO HOME Experience
- Experienced Interior Design consultation to bring your inspiration to life
- Newly designed floorplans designed for adapting to today’s lifestyles by award-winning architects
- Collaboration with GFO Home’s team of real estate professionals
Chef Inspired Kitchens
· High-quality Whirlpool stainless steel appliance package including electric range, microhood, and dishwasher
· Your personal selection of beautiful granite countertops with ceramic tile backsplash
· 42” designer Birch cabinetry with adjustable shelves for ultimate storage
· Decorative crown molding on kitchen cabinetry
· Oversized kitchen islands at the heart of friends & family gatherings
· Double basin 50/50 stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet, vegetable sprayer, and garbage disposal Luxurious Master Suites & Baths
· Spa-like master bath with a relaxing garden tub & separate shower with ceramic tile surround, mudset tile floor, and glass shower enclosure, optional luxurious free standing tub available
· Stylish Delta chrome plumbing fixtures throughout
· Double undermount sink bowls in master bath
· Elegant granite vanity tops in master bath
· Professionally designed, architecturally unique, edgy exteriors and elevations with siding and brick masonry, per plan
· Wide selection of exterior trim colors for numerous combinations and a truly distinctive look
· Professionally landscaped yard with an abundance of locally sourced shrubs (sizes vary) with an organic soil blend, hardwood mulch and two native species trees from Austin’s Grow Green List.
· Coach light and address plaque at front of home for a finishing touch
· Insulated, finished garage doors with remote controlled Genie openers
· Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards with Bermuda grass from Texas grass farms create lush spaces for pets & recreation
· Large covered rear patios ideal for outdoor living areas and enjoying time with family and neighbors.
· Irrigation system at front, side, & rear yards installed and professionally programmed using ET (evapotranspiration) Smart Controllers that dynamically adjusts landscape watering schedules by zone/station based on weather forecast, plant types, soil, microclimate, and other environmental data.
· 6’ cedar privacy fence
· Full home seamless aluminum gutters for water diversion
· Thoughtfully designed floor plans and options allow personalization of your home
· Medium Monterrey Drag wall texture throughout for a custom finish
· 10 ft ceilings with accent tray ceilings per plan, option to raise to 11 ft. ceilings with 8 ft. interior doors
· Structured wiring package which includes: 20 in. networking panel, Cat6e wiring for data / phones and RG-6 cabling for TV in family room, master bedroom, Study & Media Room (per plan) creates a seamlessly connected home
· Prewired for super-fast Google Fiber internet service. With up to 1000 mbps speeds, the whole family will enjoy plenty of bandwidth and high-speed internet access for surfing, gaming and watching HDTV.
· Pre-wired for security system allows you to easily install security & peace of mind for your home
· 6’8” 6-panel interior doors with textured finish
· Elegant 5 1/4 in. colonial baseboards and 4 in. door casing
· Kwikset Satin Nickel door hardware throughout home adds a modern finishing touch.
· Designer, low VOC, PPG paint in a variety of color selections
· Hand-laid ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen, utility, mud room, and all baths
· Durable soil resistant carpet on 3/8" pad for ultimate comfort
· Blocking and wiring for future ceiling fans at all bedrooms, game rooms, study & patios
· Brushed nickel ceiling fan with light kit and speed control at family room & master bedroom
· Brushed nickel Seagull light fixtures throughout
· White pedestal sink with Delta chrome fixtures in powder bath
Safety & Energy Efficient Features
· Photovoltaic solar panels to convert sunlight into electricity. This innovative solar pv system in partnership with EcoSmart generates a substantial amount of the electricity needed to power the homes and helps to create a zero energy capable home.
· High Efficiency 19.5 SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) air conditioning system
· Ground-breaking geothermal loop field or GeoGrid is installed at the start of development. This remarkable technology uses the thermal properties of the earth beneath our feet to heat and cool each home much more efficiently than traditional systems.
· R-38 open cell foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof decking which provides a climate controlled attic space and R-15 Blown-In-Blanket insulation in all exterior walls
· High-efficiency electric water heater with integrated heat exchange system
· Weatherization measures around slab, windows, and exterior doors to reduce air infiltration into the home
· Vinyl Low-E double pane insulated windows lets light in but keeps heat out