• Located in Tesoro Viejo’s inaugural residential community, Hillside Village and nestled at the foot of Little Table Mountain in emerging Madera County.
• Just steps from resort-style living with amenities at the Ranch House Clubhouse/Recreation Center, amphitheater for concerts, and Orchard Pass, one of the neighborhood private parks planned for Hillside Village, and so much more.
• Located just down the road is the Town Center which hosts the Madera County Fire Station No. 7, Farmer’s Markets and gatherings with neighbors, family and friends at The HUB and AXIS Coffee Bar & Eatery.
• Experience the panoramic scenic views of the Sierras along with nearly 400 acres of permanently preserved natural open space, parks, recreational amenities, miles of trails, and access to the San Joaquin River.
• Within walking distance of the on-site school, Hillside Elementary School, for transitional kindergarten through eighth grade cross-curriculum, project-based learning. High School students will attend award-winning Minarets 9-12 High School.
• Easy access to Highway 41 for the conveniences of North Fresno and adventures awaiting in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
• Includes the innovative and affordable De Young Discover Series collection with single- and two-story floorplans ranging from 1,515 to 2,313 square feet of modern, livable homes with several curated designer packages to make the design process quick, easy and fun.
• Built with leading-edge De Young SmartHome technology which means innovative energy conservation, advanced home automation and connectivity, intelligent green building designs and practices that are better for your family and the planet.
• With De Young Verano at Tesoro Viejo, you can create a world of your own.