A truly elevated living experience
A new landmark in Hamilton, Sanders Gardens
- 69 Sanders Boulevard and 1630 Main Street West are both home to a nine-story residential midrise pre-construction condo.
- Several amenities and attractions are within walking distance at this new luxury condo in Toronto.
- Supermarkets, pharmacies, grocery stores, banks, and other services are all within walking distance to this condo development.
- There are also convenient transportation options in the area. As a result, moving around the city will be easy and quick.
- The development will include studios, bachelor + studios, and one- to two-bedroom plus den units. Large balconies will be available in the suites.
- There will be enough parking for 108 cars and 18 bicycles at Sanders Gardens.
- There will be 154 residential units in the structure.
- Highway 403, which is about 13 minutes away from Sanders Gardens, is available to all drivers.
- The property is close to the McMaster GO Bus Terminal, which is only 13 minutes away.
- Contact a realtor or broker for additional information on the pricing. Find out about the brokerage, prices, occupancy date, suite pricing, and other price-related details.
Source: Sanders Gardens