• Inspired Colonial and Spanish Colonial architectural styles
• Low-maintenance 8' Therma-Tru® entry door with Schlage® keyless entry exterior door hardware in matte black with HomeSmart technology*
• Insulated sectional steel, roll-up garage door, Wi-Fi enabled automatic opener and two remote controls
• Finished garage interior that includes drywall, texture and paint with convenient electrical outlets and LED utility light
• Convenient hose bib located near entry door and in garage
• Long lasting concrete roof tile
• Rain gutters and downspouts (locations vary by building)
• Water-resistant exterior electrical outlet at entry door and decks (per plan)
• Architecturally coordinated exterior lights
• Schlage® lever door hardware in satin nickel
• Sleek 2-1/4" baseboards and 1- 5/8" door casing with enamel finish
• Staircase with low wall and wood cap (per plan)
• Delta® plumbing fixtures in polished chrome at baths
• Powder bath with pedestal sink* and rectangular mirror
• Solid surface quartz counter in white with top mount oval sinks and mirror in full baths
• Sherwin-Williams® paint in Snowbound throughout
• European-style, flat-panel cabinetry in white Thermofoil with round satin nickel knobs
• Granite counters in New Caledonia with 1 1/2" square edge, 6" backsplash and full backsplash at range
• GE stainless steel and black appliances:
– 30" gas range with 5-burners
– Microwave oven/vent hood combination
– ENERGY STAR® dishwasher
• Refrigerator area pre-plumbed for water and ice line
• Delta® chrome, single-handle, pull-down faucet
• Built-in trash/recycle bins in pull-out drawer
• Undermount* rectangular stainless steel, double bowl sink with Insinkerator® garbage disposal
PRIVATE PRIMARY SUITES
• Walk-in closet with shelf and wood pole
• European-style, flat panel cabinetry in white Thermofoil with round brushed nickel knobs, quartz counter, flat polished edge and 4" backsplash
• Dual vanities with oval top mount sinks and Delta® polished chrome faucets
• Polished edge mirror
• Fiberglass shower and chrome semi-frameless clear glass enclosure with integrated towel bar
HOME TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENTS
• TV and data outlets (RG6 & CAT6) for high-speed computer connections and cable TV at living room and primary suite
• TV outlet (RG6) at all secondary bedrooms and lofts
• USB outlet at primary suite
• Hard-wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms with battery back-up
• Fire sprinkler system
• HomeSmart® takes your home from thoughtful to downright brilliant. See following.
*Specifications for ADA Adaptable homes may differ. Please see a New Home Advisor for more details.
LivingSmart® is our exclusive approach to earth-friendly, energy-saving and tech-savvy home design.
HEALTH SMART: Features that foster healthy living and cleaner air.
ENERGY SMART: Products and technology that reduces energy use and utility bills.
EARTH SMART: Materials that come from recycled and sustainable sources.
WATER SMART: Features and landscape design that help conserve water usage.
HOME SMART: Technology that helps you stay comfortable, in control, and connected from anywhere.
• A 2.8-3.5 kW solar energy system (leased with option to purchase) generates renewable energy and puts California’s most abundant resource to use (sized per plan).
• Spray foam insulation in the attic regulates the temperature, which keeps your house cooler and helps reduce energy usage
• A Navien tankless water heater is more energy-efficient than a conventional water heater.
• A high-efficiency HVAC system with 16-SEER heat pump and fan coil reduce electrical usage.
• HVAC filters provide for better indoor air quality.
• An R-9 insulated steel sectional garage door reduces heat buildup.
• Low-E window glass helps keep the sun’s heat outside, reducing annual cooling costs and protecting household items against sun damage.
• Weather-stripping on all exterior doors helps keep interior temperatures more comfortable year-round.
• A digital programmable Wi-Fi thermostat helps to control energy use in the home and can save money.
• Dimmer switches and occupancy sensors allow greater control of energy usage.
• LED lighting are more energy-efficient than incandescent lighting.
• Quiet bathroom fans with built-in humidistat controllers help to reduce moisture and automatically turn o when the humidity level has dropped.
• An ENERGY STAR® dishwasher exceeds federal energy standards.
• WaterSense® toilets, faucets and shower heads conserve water and reduce water bills.
• Low-VOC, water-based wood finish and interior paint, caulking and adhesives contribute to a healthy living environment for your family.
• A Taexx® built-in pest control system allows for targeted service that limits contact with your family and pets (service not included).
• Engineered wood products resist warping, splitting and shrinking while preserving our forests.
• A built-in recycle bin in your kitchen helps you to easily separate recyclables from trash.
• Prep for an optional EV (electric vehicle) charging station in the garage makes alternative transportation choices easy and Earth-friendly.
• Tri Pointe Homes Recycle/Reuse program puts unused construction materials back to work, saving our natural resources.
*Some specifications may be different on adaptable homes. Please see your New Home Advisor for details.