Roots to thrive
* Offers generous and luxurious amenities, pool-sized lots, endless entertainment, all in an idyllic location.
* Built with leading-edge De Young SmartHome technology to improve efficiency, comfort, security, financial control and quality of life.
* Includes homes up to 3,950 square feet with up to seven bedrooms on homesites up to 11,340 square feet.
Flourish in nature
* Located in scenic East Clovis, in the greater 3,300-acre Loma Vista master-planned community designed by the City of Clovis.
* Includes a community trail that connects to Loma Vista’s developing 20-mile network of nature trails and tree lined streets or visit nearby Palmina, Thorburn or Los Arbolitos Parks, just a few of the many parks in the area – all with no
Homeowner’s Association fee.
* Provides convenient access to nearby highways and lakes including Highway 168 and Pine Flat Lake.
* Explore the Sierra National Forest and Kings Canyon National Park.
* Scenic views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Grow and succeed
* Within the highly-acclaimed Clovis Unified School District.
* Students will attend Red Bank Elementary, a short walk or easy bike ride from Upper Legacy Square and continue their education at nearby Clark Intermediate School and Clovis High School.
Blossom in life
* Just minutes from Sierra Vista Mall and a short drive to The Square at Campus Point, Old Town Clovis, Wild Water Adventure Park, Airways Golf Course, Fresno Yosemite International Airport, and award-winning Clovis Community Medical Center.
Build your roots of life
* At Upper Legacy Square, build the upscale life you’ve imagined.