Griffith Pointe at Discovery Ridge has selected professionally designed modern
or transitional design styles with high-end finishings to accentuate the balance
between the varied elements.
Where comfort meets class.
The transitional design blends traditional and contemporary elements which embrace both comfort and elegance. The light color scheme allows for maximized visual space and decorative accents to be easily transitioned over time. Combining neutral tones, textured products and organic like materials,
the transitional palette provides a timeless aesthetic for any family to grow with.
This palette is stylishly modern, focusing on a monochromatic color scheme, clean lines, and a simplistic approach. Black accents and cool tones come together, creating contrast and depth while also including organic elements to ground the space. Providing an open floor plan combined with functionality, simplicity is at the forefront, making the modern palette a timeless aesthetic.
• Stainless steel appliance package including 36” counter depth French door refrigerator with filtered water dispenser, large capacity dishwasher, gas cooktop, smart wall oven, flush mount 1,200-watt microwave, and range hood
• Quartz countertops
• Luxury slab tile backsplash
• Custom maple cabinetry, with soft-close under-mount slides
• Undermount sink
• Large island with sitting bar for 5
• Walk-in pantry
• Wide luxury vinyl plank on ground and main floors
• Quartz countertops
• Custom millwork vanity
• Large format porcelain tile on floors
• Custom tiled showers, each with a mosaic shower base
• Flow-wise, right-height toilets with elongated seats
• Standard 9’ ceiling heights with 8’ solid core interior doors - except Riley basement (8’) and Reef ground floor (10’)
• LED potlights throughout
• Soft cut-pile polyester carpet throughout upper floor
• Hot water on-demand
• Gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling textured tiles
• Smart thermostat
• Combination of full brick and brick slice
• Black hybrid vinyl metal clad windows
• Triple glazed glass
• Security system
• Sterling grey fiber cement lap siding
• Large fiber board privacy screens in between upper decks and in between lower patio areas