1. Purchasers to have a selection of interior finishing materials from Vendor’s standard samples on the following:
a. Ceramic floor tile in all living areas where ceramic flooring is indicated on plans. Where ceramic terminates adjacent to
alternate flooring material, metal finishing strip will be installed. Note tub decks that receive ceramic per applicable plan
shall receive same selection as floor tile on vertical skirts and horizontal decks.
b. Ceramic wall tile in bathtub enclosures (ceilings excluded) and shower stalls (ceilings included) and on tub splashes as per
applicable plan. Note that shower base will include mosaic tile (color of mosaic tile at determination of Vendor).
c. Berber carpet in all bedrooms. One color selection per home. Standard chipfoam underpad beneath carpet.
d. 2 ¼” pre-finished oak hardwood flooring on main floor AND on second floor main hallway EXCLUDING areas on plan where
ceramic flooring is illustrated. (Note: four standard colors available – one color selection per home).
e. Interior finished walls to be painted with one coat primer and one finish coat of washable latex paint. One color selection
per home. Interior finished ceilings to receive one coat primer and one coat flat latex paint (white). Drywalled garage
walls and ceiling are gas proofed and unpainted.
f. Stairs and railings to be stained (semi-gloss finish) to complement Purchaser’s choice of standard hardwood.
g. Kitchen cabinets per applicable model. For kitchens, please note that standard are +/- 39” upper cabinets on all plans.
Drywall boxing above cabinet uppers is as required to conceal mechanical components. If no mechanical components are
present, then no boxing shall be installed (unless ordered and paid for separately). Space left open for future dishwasher.
h. Vanity cabinets per applicable model.
i. Kitchen and bathroom countertops (per applicable plan) – 3cm granite or quartz with flat polish edge. All other countertops
per applicable plan to be laminate.
2. Paint grade 4” baseboard and 2 ¾” casing trim package with two panel (top panel with curve top; base panel rectangular), textured finish 800
series door package. All trim components finished in white semi-gloss.
3. Direct vent gas fireplaces (per applicable plan) with paint grade full surround (white semi-gloss finish) and Purchasers choice of marble
facing from Vendor’s standard samples.
4. Wood décor columns (per applicable plan).
5. Interior door hardware to include lever style handles and unpainted hinges. Front door to feature gripset and deadbolt. Garage
to house door to feature knobset and deadbolt. Garage to exterior (per applicable plan) to feature “key-in-knob” set.
6. Oak finished stairs with closed risers (main to second floor). Paint grade utility stairs in unfinished stairwells and/or from finished
laundry rooms direct to basement.
7. 1 ¾” oak pickets and complementing oak top rail in all finished areas. Basic railing in stairwell to basement (per applicable plan).
8. Smooth paint finish to ceilings in kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms and laundry rooms only. All other areas to have sprayed stipple
ceilings with smooth border.
9. Mirror over sink in bathrooms.
10. Mirror sliders for front foyer (per applicable plan). White board sliders elsewhere (per applicable plan).
11. Ceramic toilet tissue holder, towel bar and shower/bathtub soap dish (per applicable plan and at locations determined by Vendor).
12. Clear, frameless glass, shower door/systems for dedicated shower enclosures where specifically noted on plan.
Above and Beyond
1. Water meter and connection fees included.
2. Hydro meter and connection fees included.
3. Gas meter and connection fees included.
4. House and duct cleaning in accordance with industry standards.
5. Rogers Bundle program – for 1 full year (please refer to certificate provided by Rogers for details)