ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES FOR ENERGY SMART LIVING
• Energy efficient clay brick.
• Roof life-extending Attic vents.
• Exterior doorframes and windows installed with a vapour barrier and fully caulked.
• Energy Star rated low e/argon filled windows on main and second floor.
• Energy saving metal clad insulated non-warp entryway door systems.
• Energy Star compliant French Door(s)
• Programmable Home Thermostat.
• Energy-efficient water saver showerheads.
• Stylish, low consumption toilets
• Forced air, minimum 96% high efficiency, 2-stage gas-fired furnace with electronic ignition.
• Rental high efficiency condensing hot water heater with electronic ignition.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) to assist in heat recovery, improved air quality and control excess humidity.
• Insulation system includes:
– R31 expandable spray foam insulation over garage ceilings and exposed soffits.
– R60 Blown Roof Insulation
– R22 Fibreglass Insulation to 2” x 6” Exterior Walls.
– R20 Basement Wall Insulation
• Drain Water Heat Recovery (DWHR).
• Self-sealing electrical boxes for all temperatures.
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIORS & QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
• Impressive architectural details feature: enduring exterior style with genuine clay brick and masonry stone from Brampton Brick, Building Stone by ArriscraftTM and Permacon, DuRock exterior stucco finishes with accents and stucco frieze boards by Canamould, keystones, banding and sills, brick soldier coursing, covered and/or recessed front entries, decorative columns, pre-finished aluminum frieze board and other masonry detail as per applicable elevations.
• Colour co-ordinated pre-finished ventilated soffits with pre-finished fascia, 5” eavestrough and downspouts.
• Architectural Shingles Featuring a Limited Lifetime Warranty. These quality shingles provide a distinctive look and protect your home from the elements.
• Bay windows to be finished with pre-finished metal roofing and raised seams where shown on plans.
• Spruce 3/8” plywood roof sheathing provides for a stronger more durable roof structure.
• All exterior wood trim (where it occurs) to be primed and painted.
• Screens will be installed on all operating windows.
• The basement windows will be maintenance free, oversized 30”W x 24”H vinyl sliders (where allowed by setbacks and window wells may be required, subject to grade).
• Inlaid glass panel on front entrance door(s), as per plan.
• The front entrance door(s) will be 8’ in height and complimented with an elegant grip set featuring a tarnish free nickel finish.
• Wall mounted decorative exterior address plaques.
• Safety door closer on door from garage to interior (where applicable) with deadbolt.
• Sectional Roll Up Doors. These sectional roll-up doors feature heavy-duty springs and long life rust resistant door hardware. Elevations D, where applicable, will feature aluminum garage doors with obscured tempered glass panels.
• Garage floor to be poured concrete.
• Garage walls and ceiling (with the exception of any concrete wall or concrete block wall) will be drywalled and taped and left unsanded.
• Pre-cast concrete slab walkway from driveway to main entrance door. Any applicable rear patio will be pre-cast concrete slabs.
• Driveways are fully paved in a two-step operation including basecoat and finished asphalt topcoat at no extra charge.
• Front porches will be poured concrete over a cold cellar, as per applicable plan.
• Where cold cellars occur, they will be vented and include a door, interior light and floor drain.
• The lot, front and back to be graded and sodded, where applicable.
• Two exterior frost free hose bibs and two exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupters
• Engineered Floor Joist System. This strong, quiet alternative to traditional I-joists are glued and screwed down. In addition, its strongback installation is recognized as the most effective bridging method for vibration reduction, reducing the possibility of squeaking. While most joists are made so openings can be cut into them, the engineered joist comes with engineered openings, guaranteed to maintain the structural integrity of the joist for the life of the home.
• Engineered 3/4” Subfloor System. This engineered subfloor solution features a patented tapered edge technology designed to offset the effects of moisture. The bottom line is a solid, structural floor that goes down flat and stays flat.
• Steel beam construction in the basement.
• The basement walls are poured concrete with heavy-duty damp proofing, weeping tiles and drainage blanket for additional water penetration protection.
• The basement floor will be poured concrete.
• Where decks are required at the rear patio (on non-walk-out basement conditions) a wood deck with stairs to grade is included.
• Where walk-out basement conditions are applicable, the following features are included in the premium: french door, rear basement vinyl casement window, step down brick veneer construction, a non-protruding Juliet balcony with railing and no stairs off the main floor rear door, an additional light and GFI electrical outlet.
EXCEPTIONAL & STUNNING INTERIORS
• 10-foot ceilings on the main floor, 9-foot ceilings on the second floor and approximately 9’ basement walls, where applicable. All ceiling heights are approximate and may vary due to mechanical or structural requirements.
• Cathedral, raised and vaulted type ceilings, as per applicable plan/elevation.
• Designer milled trim package features 7 1/4” baseboard with matching 2 3/4” casing with backband for all doors and window casings on the main and upper floors and basement foyer.
• All archways and closets to be trimmed.
• Distinctive 8-foot “Carrara” smooth double panel passage and closet doors on the main floor and 6’8” on the second floor with nickel finish lever handles.
• All interior trim work will be painted white and interior walls are fully decorated, with the purchaser’s choice of three paint colours, from the Vendor’s designated Designer palette of colours.
• Elegant main floor oak stairs and French Provincial handrails with V groove, with your choice of oak pickets (1 3/4”), in a natural finish or wrought iron pickets (from the Vendor’s designated selection). Staircase landings will be completed with pre-finished strip flooring, where applicable.
• Direct vent raised zero clearance gas fireplace with brick kit only where shown as standard on plan. Where shown as standard, fireplace to include a painted white mantel, raised marble hearth and marble surround, from the vendor’s designated selection.
• Interior main and second floor ceilings are completed with a smooth finish and painted white, from Vendor’s standard selection.
• For your kitchen, Townwood is proud to provide you with the natural beauty of a quartz countertop. Quartz adds luxurious elegance and refinement to your kitchen as well as value to your number one investment, your home.
• Custom designed Premier Line fine kitchen cabinetry featuring flat panel maple, oak, pine or laminate in a wide variety of styles and colours, from the Vendor’s designated selection. Cabinetry features include extended uppers, breakfast bars with flush countertops (where shown on plan), lower valance, pantries (where shown on plan) and fridge space with gabled end (where shown on plan).
• Show off your beautiful kitchen with a double-compartment stainless steel undermount sink featuring a stylish single lever chrome faucet, with a pull out spray.
• Stainless Steel Cyclone range hood, vented to the exterior.
DAZZLING BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY
• Ultra Plus Bathroom vanities feature flat panel maple and oak and laminate finishes in a wide variety of styles and colours from the vendor’s designated selection. All bathrooms feature 36” vanity heights.
• Bathroom vanity counters are laminate, from Vendor’s designated selections.
• Vanity mirrors with beveled edge (where shown on plan) in all washrooms, with wall mounted make-up lights over vanity and overhead light.
• Stylish Lahara chrome bathroom faucets by Delta, with matching tub/shower and oval tub faucets (where applicable) and co-ordinated 24” chrome towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser.
• Temperature balance control valves in bathroom shower enclosures.
• White bathroom tubs, toilets and sinks, from the Vendor’s standard selection.
• Vanity with sink for your powder room, from Vendor’s designated selection.
• Powder room will feature a decorative oval mirror with beveled edge and wall mounted light over sink.
• Relaxing freestanding tub in master ensuite (where shown on plan). Master Ensuite Separate shower stalls (where shown on plan) to be frameless 10ml glass and finished with a marble cap, ceramic shower base on concrete, from Vendor’s designated selection.
• Separate shower stalls (where shown on plan where shown on plan in other washrooms) to be finished with a marble cap on shower curb and any applicable half walls and ceramic shower base on concrete. Where applicable, glass shower walls to be 6ml glass with steel framing and shower door, from Vendor’s standard selection.
• Acrylic tubs with extra deep soaking area (20”) and decorative skirting for other washrooms, (where shown on plan).
• Quality imported ceramic tiles (8” x 10”, 6” x 8”) for bathtub enclosure walls, up to and not including the tub enclosure ceiling and imported ceramic tiles (12” x 12”, 13” x 13”) for bathroom floors. All tiles to be chosen from the Vendor’s designated selection up to and including the 1st upgrade. All thresholds for ceramic floor tile are completed with nickel colour tile edge.
• Laundry rooms for the main or second floor, will be complete with a laundry tub enclosed in a cabinet and wire shelf above (from the Vendor’s designated selection).
• PEX (crosslinked polyethylene) flexible plastic tube plumbing and fitting systems. The high strength and flexibility of this product make it ideal for water distribution throughout the house.
• Shut off valves will be installed for all sinks and toilets.
• A rough-in three-piece washroom is located in the basement, as per plan.