1. Lot graded and fully sodded to the requirements of the City, Town or Municipality.
2. Paved driveway. Vendor provides base coat and finish coat.
3. Concrete porch steps. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
4. Poured concrete 9’ (+/-) basement walls with damp proofing and weeping tiles.
5. Quality brick to exterior and/or stone/stucco with stucco architectural board. Sides, rear and other section where required by design, will be constructed of brick, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, wood or other approved materials due to architectural specifications or treatments.
6. Vinyl or aluminum soffit. Aluminum eavestrough, fascia and shutters.
7. Landmark architectural self sealing shingles.
8. 8’ high front entry door(s) with glass insert.
9. Vinyl casement & fixed windows on fronts, sides and rear elevations. Vinyl sliders in basement.
10. All windows and doors are fully sealed or caulked.
11. Sliding patio door or exterior french door(s) at rear and/or balconies, as per plan.
12. Garage doors with window inserts.
13. Garage walls drywalled & primed.
14. Exterior railing on front porch.
15. Engineered floor system on main & upper level floors.
16. Plywood subfloors on main & upper level floors.
17. Insulated as per Ontario Building Code.
18. High efficiency gas forced air furnace. HRV system (simple method).
19. Hot water tank on rental basis.
20. Copper wiring throughout house from Hydro panel (per E.S.A. specifications).
21. Exterior waterproof electrical outlet receptacles. Electrical outlet in garage. Garage ceiling outlet for future garage door opener.
22. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
23. 220V cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
24. Door chimes and electrical light fixtures (light fixture not included in living room, switch controlled receptacle only).
25. Decora plugs and switches in finished areas.
26. Stainless steel finish kitchen hood fan (vented to exterior).
27. Pex water piping.
28. White plumbing fixtures. Elongated toilets. Water line for fridge.
29. Double stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet with pull-out spray.
30. Laundry base cabinet with tub and laminate countertop. Laundry upper cabinets.
31. Single lever faucets throughout, except laundry tub.
32. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in shower stall. Light in shower stall with chrome framed glass shower door.
33. Posi-temp pressure balancing valve in tub/shower.
34. 3 piece rough-in in basement.
35. One exterior hose faucet and one hose faucet in garage.
36. Smoke detectors on all floors & all bedrooms (smoke detectors in bdrms include strobe light). Carbon monoxide detector in uppermost hall.
37. All interior walls painted Birchwhite throughout.
38. Smooth ceilings throughout first floor and second floor*.
39. 13”x13” ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, foyer, powder room, all bathrooms, laundry room, finished basement landing, as per plan.
40. 8”x10” ceramic wall tile to bathtub enclosure and shower stalls, excluding bathtub ceilings.
41. 3 1/4” x 3/4" prefinished engineered oak strip hardwood flooring in stained finish on main floor, upper hall, loft, stair landings and all bedrooms*, excluding tiled areas.
42. Kitchen backsplash tile*, including servery as per plan.
43. Custom designed quality kitchen cabinets with extended kitchen uppers (Series 6000 Maple or Oak). Bathroom vanities (Series 6000 Maple or Oak) with top drawers, where applicable.
44. Granite or quartz countertop in kitchen and all bathrooms with undermount sinks*.
45. Space provided for dishwasher, including plumbing rough-in at kitchen sink and electrical rough-in under subfloor at dishwasher space for future hook-ups (does not include installation).
46. 1 3/4” oak pickets with oak railing or level 1 black metal pickets.
47. Ten (10) foot high ceilings on main floor, nine (9) foot ceilings on 2nd floor.
48. Stained oak stairs from first floor to second floor and from basement to first floor on models with open stair to basement*.
49. 5 1/4” (+/-) colonial baseboard and 3” (+/-) colonial casing/backband combo on first and second floors.
50. Trimmed archways, where applicable.
51. 8’ interior doors on 1st floor only and 7’ interior doors on 2nd floor.
52. Brushed nickel finish levers. Exterior hardware to be brushed nickel.
53. Beveled mirrors in all washrooms.
54. Gas linear fireplace in family room.
55. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
56. Rough-in alarm to 1st floor only.
57. Rough in for central vacuum. Rough-in phone prewiring to master bdrm, family room, den and loft. Cable rough-in RG-6 to family room, all bedrooms, den and loft. Network rough-in CAT-5E in family room, all bedrooms, den and loft.
58. One, two and seven year warranty under TARION administered and supported by the Vendor’s “Excellent Service” rating for after sales service.