CUSTOM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
1. All exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected.
2. Clay brick exteriors accented with wood, stone, stucco or siding, as per architecturally controlled elevations.
3. All homes have two-car parking.
4. Quality asphalt or fiberglass shingles with a 25-year manufacturer's warranty.
5. Exterior walls are Insulated to R-22, R-60 Insulation in attics to exterior.
6. All sub-floors to be 5/8" T&G flooring, sanded, glued and fastened with screws.
7. Engineered floor systems with required fire rating and sound proofing between units, as per Ontario Building Code.
8. Maintenance-free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and/or scuppers and downspouts.
9. Vinyl clad, energy efficient argon casement windows with thermo panes, as per plans.
10. All operable windows to have removable screens.
11. Metal Insulated front entry door, complete with weather stripping and dead bolt lock.
12. Thermal glazed sliding patio door(s) with screen or metal Insulated glazed door(s) as per plans.
13. Quality caulking to all openings to outside.
14. Custom-designed and architecturally controlled front yard landscaping Including front walkways, sod, ground cover, shrubs, trees and paved driveways, as per plans.
15. Quality engineered high efficiency, high velocity gas forced air heating system.
16. Cooling system to be roughed in.
17. Hot water rental complete with a maintenance-free rental program.
SPECTACULAR INTERIOR FINISHES
18. Nine (9) foot cellings on main floor except in areas of bulkheads and dropped cellings.
19. Natural oak pickets and handrails with oak nosing. All stairs to have carpeted treads and risers, complete with painted stringers, as per plans.
20. Berber carpet complete with under pad, to be selected from the Vendor's standard samples.
21. Purchaser's choice from Vendor's standard samples of Imported ceramic floor tile in foyer, ensuite and main bathrooms, powder room, kitchen, breakfast area, entry foyer, and laundry room, as per plans.
22. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed.
23. Paint grade quarter-round in tiled areas.
24. Quality Interior off-white paint on all walls, doors and wood trim.
25. Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, breakfast areas and bathrooms, and stippled ceilings throughout balance of main and second floors, as per plans.
26. Interlor doors, Including closets, are colonial raised panel, as per plans.
27. Quality white flat panel sliding doors, as per plans.
28. Colonial baseboard (3-1/2") and trim (2-1/4") for doors and window casings.
29. Satin nickel lever Interior hardware and door handles.
30. Purchaser's choice of deluxe cabinetry In kitchen from Vendor's standard samples.
31. Purchaser's choice of laminate countertop from Vendor's standard samples.
32. Flush breakfast bar, as per plan.
33. Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
34. Stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to the outside.
35. Dishwasher rough-In provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with opening for dishwasher.
36. Purchaser's choice of deluxe cabinetry with laminated countertop.
37. Master ensulte to have separate shower enclosures with ceramic wall tiles up to celling height, as per plan, selected from Vendor's standard samples.
38. Single lever taps with pop-up drains in all bathroom vanities.
39. Privacy looks on all bathroom and powder rooms doors.
40. Quality white bathroom fixtures.
41. Main bathroom to have tub/shower enclosure, as per plan with ceramic wall tile up to ceiling height from Vendor's standard samples.
42. Mirrors in all bathrooms full width of vanity.
43. Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
44. Temperature balance valves for all showers.
45. Energy efficient water saver shower heads.
46. Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
47. Ceramic bathroom accessories to Include towel bar, tissue dispenser and soap holder. Towel bar and tissue dispenser only in powder room.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING
48. 100AMP electrical service with breakers.
49. Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
50. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
51. Ceiling lights with Vendor supplied fixtures for foyer, hallways, kitchen and breakfast area, as per plan.
52. Living/dining room, bedrooms and den to have celling light complete with switch, as per plans.
53. White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
54. Bell chime at front entry door, as per plan.
55. Smoke detectors with electrical connection on each floor, as per OBC.
56. CO detector(s) on each level as per Ontario Building Code.
57. Rough-In for stackable washer/dryer, as per plan.
58. Exterior exhaust for dryer.
59. Rough-In security system complete with keypad and motion detectors.
60. Rough-Ins for three telephone outlets and three cable television outlets, in locations to be determined by the Vendor.
61. Exterior hardware comprised of decorative exterior lights, house numbers and grip set.
62. Terraces with pressure-treated floor boards, as per plans.
63. Privacy fencing or privacy wall provided on decks, as per plan. 64. Premium quality prefinished metal sectional roll up Insulated garage door. Door Installed with heavy-duty springs and lifelong rust resistant hardware.
65. Fully maintained and professionally landscaped grounds including winding walkways surrounded by a blended assortment of shrubbery,
trees, green space and seating areas.
66. Children play area and bloycle parking accommodation.
67. Rough-In sprinkler system for common green spaced areas.
COLOUR SELECTIONS AND FINISHES
All colour and finishing selections are to be made from the Vendor's standard samples. The Purchaser acknowledges and understands that
variations in colour and shade uniformity may occur and that colours, patterns and availability of samples displayed in the Sales Presentation
Centre and/or model homes may vary from those displayed and available at time of colour selection.
TARION ONE-TWO- AND SEVEN-YEAR WARRANTIES
-7 Years Major structural defects
-2 Years Major plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope
-1 Year Free from defects in work and materials, and meets Ontario Building Code.
-Exterior colour selections are architecturally controlled for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
-Number of steps at front and rear may vary from that shown according to grading conditions and municipal requirements.
-Variations in uniformity and colour from Vendor's samples may occur In finished materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, and floor and wall finishes due to normal production processes.
-Cellings and walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical systems.