MAJESTIC VIEWS AND BESPOKE DETAILS
The St. Regis Residences, Boston offer 114 uniquely exquisite residences with a variety of floor plans, from stylish one-bedroom homes to sweeping multi-bedroom penthouses. Each residence features majestic views, bespoke details, sophisticated finishes and elegant living spaces, perfect for relaxing or entertaining.
Your living area is designed for stunning integration of outside and inside beauty. Commodious living and dining spaces feature clean lines and contemporary fixtures with panoramic windows and balconies that open to sunshine, skylines and ships coming into port.
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Walk-out or Juliet balconies that open to the harbor
• Wide-plank oak floors throughout each residence
Your gourmet kitchen is as tasteful as the meals you may create. The open design provides light and space. The wolf and sub-zero appliances and Italian wood cabinets are of the highest quality. The marble countertops and natural wood create a fresh ambiance that pairs perfectly with a delicious meal and an ocean breeze.
• Custom Italian-manufactured cabinets
• Gourmet Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances with wine storage
• Polished marble counters and backsplash
Your bathroom is designed for peaceful pampering, relaxing and recharging. Spacious showers and baths, elegant fixtures, and floor-to-ceiling temperature control make your mornings bright and your evenings serene.
• Spa-inspired baths
• Heated floors in master baths
• Sherle Wagner International fixtures
TERRACES AND BALCONIES
Step out terraces or floor to ceiling glass doors open to the harbor and city. Swiss designed, air-lux automated sliding window system makes its debut in the U.S. exclusively at The St. Regis Residences, Boston.
AIR-LUX DOOR FACTS
• At the push of a button, sliding glass doors open to reveal a Juliette balcony overlooking the Harbor.
• This Swiss technology is maintenance free.
• A patented pneumatic sealing system achieves the best impermeability