• Two-year Workmanship Limited Warranty, Ten-year Structural Limited Warranty.
• Professionally engineered post-tension foundations inspected at three stages of the foundation process.
• Engineered structural framing inspected and certified on every home.
• Third party quality inspections performed by Burgess Construction Consultants on each home prior to sheetrock and at final stage of construction.
• Third party Home Energy Raters conduct onsite testing and inspections to verify the energy efficiency measures, as well as insulation, air tightness, and duct sealing details on every home.
• Inspections performed by an experienced construction staff at various stages of the construction process.
• All homes are engineered and inspected to meet the wind speed requirements of the International Residential Code.
• Designated RESNET Energy Smart Builder with up to 30% or more improvement in energy efficiency over the HERS®reference home.
For more information, please visit www.resnet.us.*
• Radiant barrier roof decking reduces radiant heat from radiating into the attic (not on detached garages).
• High-efficiency 16.0 SEER Carrier air conditioning system with environmentally-sound Puron® Refrigerant.
• ENERGY STAR® labeled GE dishwasher is more energy efficient than non-ENERGY STAR® models.
• High-efficiency insulated low-E glass vinyl windows to reduce ultraviolet transmission.
• Energy saving LED light bulbs installed throughout the home.
• Commodes use 1.28 gallons per flush for water conservation.
• Fresh Air Intake System for improved indoor air quality.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• ENERGY STAR® rated reversible ceiling fan with nickel or bronze finish in family room.
• Energy efficient Rheem water heater with eco-friendly burner that reduces nitrogen oxide emissions.
• Polycel sealant around all windows, doors, pipes, wiring holes, and exterior base plates for improved energy efficiency and comfort.
• Greenguard certified R-13 batt insulation in walls and R-30 blown insulation in all flat ceilings (except garages).
• PEX plumbing system installed for water quality and energy efficiency.
• HardieBacker Cement Board with Moldblock Technology installed in all showers.
• Full masonry (brick, stucco, and/or stone) on the first floor (varies per design).
• Lap siding and soffit with a 25-year limited transferable manufacturer’s warranty (varies per design).
• Lifetime limited warranty architectural shingles – nailed, not stapled.
• Grand 8-foot front door with decorative glass options.
• Beautifully designed front yard landscape package with fully sodded front and back yard.
• Cedar fence and gate.
• Modern rocker light switches.
• Blocked and pre-wired for ceiling fans in primary bedroom and secondary bedrooms.
• Second story subflooring, 3/4” tongue and groove, glued and screw shank nailed for smoother floors.
• 8-foot square or arch raised two-panel or rectangular six-panel interior doors on 1-story plans and 1st floor of 2-story plans.
• Wood balusters on staircase (varies per design).
• Powder room has Delta faucet, pedestal sink, and mirror with beveled edges (varies per design).
• Utility room with clothes rod and shelf.
• Tile flooring in entry, powder room, utility room, and secondary baths (varies per design).
• Nickel or bronze decorative light fixtures.
• Luxurious carpet.
• Painted or stained distinctive 42-inch cabinets with full extension drawer guides and raised or shaker panel doors.
• Granite countertops with tile backsplash.
• GE gas cooktop with 30” self-cleaning oven with stainless steel finish.
• GE built-in microwave with stainless steel finish.
• GE ENERGY STAR® labeled dishwasher with stainless steel finish
• Undermount stainless steel sink with Delta pull-out faucet.
• Tile flooring in kitchen/dining area.
• Painted or stained vanity cabinets with Marlana countertops and rectangular undermount sinks.
• Built-in garden tub with tile surround (varies per design).
• Separate glass enclosed shower with tile surround and floor.
• Tile flooring in primary bath and commode room.
• Delta faucets with Roman tub faucet on garden tub.
• Kwikset® keyless entry lock with Z-wave® technology for smartphone operation.
• Smart enabled light switch at the front door, family room and primary bedroom.
• Nest® Smart Thermostat E.
• Nest® Hello video doorbell.
• Wi-Fi enabled garage door opener(s).
• CAT5e phone wiring with RG6 cable TV wiring.
• Wired for alarm system.
• Six (6) hours of complimentary design service to complete your selections.
• Included meeting with an audio, security and home automation professional when purchasing a design to build