At Allegro, a luxurious Miele Appliance Package is just the beginning. The 4- and 5-bedroom residences of Allegro boast a superb standard features package that brings a whole new level of luxury living to Downtown Aurora. Geranium’s commitment to using the finest craftsmanship, together with the latest technologies and most advanced building materials, results in homes of lasting quality and enduring value.
Just a few of Allegro’s truly exceptional features and finishes include:
Soaring 10’ ceilings throughout the main floor with elegant coffered and waffle detailing.
A luxurious 6-piece Miele appliance package.
Spectacular, gourmet-inspired kitchens feature islands with breakfast bars, walk-in pantries, and the ultimate luxury of serveries.
Spacious, spa-inspired ensuites with free-standing soaker tubs and extra-large frameless glass showers with marble seats.
Over-sized sliding glass patio doors — up to 16’ wide — opening onto expansive covered rear loggias.
9’ ceilings in loft areas, second floor and basements.
1. Architecturally controlled community designed homes with genuine clay brick, structural precast stone, “maintenance free”* Hardie Board (or equivalent) siding and trim, decorative moldings and accent features.** House siting and exterior colour packages will be architecturally controlled.
2. Architectural features including raked and/or tooled masonry joints (Vendor’s choice), detailed dormers, metal roofs, decorative brackets, decorative columns, finials, shutters, turrets, box bay windows and copulas, as per elevation.
3. Corner lot elevations to receive enhanced details, as per Architectural Control.
4. 2 x 6 exterior stud walls with sheathing.***
5. Engineered roof systems with raised heel trusses.
6. Prefinished “maintenance free”* aluminum soffits, fascia, frieze, eaves troughs and downspouts, as per elevation.
7. Premium manufacturers “shake like” profile architectural shingles provide durability, high grade and tear resistant.
8. Pre-finished seamed metal roofs, as per elevation.**
9. Wood and steel beam construction.
10. 5/8” premium engineered OSB tongue & groove subfloor, nailed, glued & screwed.***
11. 3/8” plywood or 7/16” OSB roof sheathing, Vendor’s choice.***
12. Engineered floor joist system for all subfloors, not including landings.
13. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, weeping tiles and exterior drainage membrane.
14. Rear covered concrete porches and precast concrete steps to grade with composite columns. **
15. Poured concrete porches on main entrance.** Precast patterned patio slabs to front door, layout of steps determined by Vendor.** Rear and side door(s), where applicable, to receive precast concrete step(s) where grading does not exceed 6 risers.
16. 10’ ceiling height on main floor, 9’ ceiling on 2nd floor and loft areas.*** Basement ceiling height to be 9 feet high.***
17. Optional door from garage to exterior, grade permitting.**
18. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors (excluding sliding patio doors).
19. Concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
20. Rear loggia finished with decorative soffits. **
21. Rough-in BBQ gas line to rear of home (appliance not included), location determined by Vendor in the loggia area.
22. Three piece rough-in plumbing in basement.**
23. Two car garage, three car garage and three car tandem, as per plan.
24. Garage interior to be finished with drywall, one coat of tape and primed.
25. Drain water heat recovery unit to be installed in each home.
26. PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) hot and cold water lines throughout.
27. All homes to be “Grey Water Ready”.
28. Front cold cellar with vent and drain. Front walkup cold cellar to be standard at rear, no front cold cellar.**
DOORS AND WINDOWS
29. “Maintenance free”* thermopane Energy Star® qualified coloured vinyl casement windows on all front, side and rear elevations. Coloured window frames as per the exterior colour packages approved by the Controlling Architect. Muntin bars within the panes of glass, on front elevation only.** Standard basement windows to be Energy Star® qualified white vinyl sliders. All windows, including basement windows, to be double-glazed with low emissive coating, argon filled gas with insulated edge spacer bars for greater energy cost savings. All operable windows to have screens. Some decorative windows are fixed glass.
30. Premium 8’ high*** Energy Star® qualified insulated main front entry systems, featuring stained wood-grain texture with sidelight(s) and/or transom(s)**. Grip set(s) with deadbolt lock on front elevation doors.**
31. All exterior doors, windows and building perforations to be foam insulated and fully caulked.
32. Insulated metal door from garage into house.** Where applicable, and at the Vendor’s sole discretion, the main floor at entry door(s) may be dropped a maximum of 2 risers to accommodate the entry door(s); the main floor laundry, mudroom, hobby room may be dropped a maximum of 3 risers to accommodate entry door(s) into the home from the garage. The Vendor reserves the right to either: substitute the door from the garage to the house with a wall, if grade difference exceeds 3 risers, depending on the house plan and zoning by-law restrictions; or alternatively, in addition to the maximum 3 riser drop in the floor, provide a wood deck in the garage at the door location if required by grade**.
33. Thermopane exterior metal French door(s) **. Muntin bars and screens not included. Upgraded 8’ high patio door slider system at loggia**.
34. Extra-large basement windows, 24” high***. Window wells to be installed to accommodate standard basement window(s) depending on grade, at Vendor’s discretion.
35. Extra tall windows to all main floor side and rear windows.**
36. Purchaser’s choice of three (3) upgraded, smooth finish, decorative-panel interior passage & closet doors throughout, from Vendor’s standard samples.**
37. Vendor’s choice of pewter finish or brushed satin nickel finish levers and hinges (hinges not painted) throughout.
38. Twenty (20) interior pot lights on main floor ceiling, not including vaulted/raised/cathedral areas. All pot lights are energy efficient with LED bulbs, Maximum of three (3) additional switches. Locations selected by Purchaser(s) and approved by Vendor.
39. Two (2) exterior pot lights in the rear loggia with LED bulbs
40. 200 AMP service with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout.
41. Heavy-duty cable and outlet for oven and dryer, plus outlet for gas cooktop only.
42. Electrical outlet for the washing machine in the laundry room.
43. Exterior GFI protected electrical outlets. One (1) at the front main entrance, one (1) at the rear door and one (1) switch controlled outlet at the front porch soffit for holiday lighting. (Location of outlets determined solely by Vendor.)**
44. Electrical outlets in garage: one (1) per car park on the wall and two (2) or three (3) outlets in garage ceiling for future installation of garage door opener(s) at Vendor’s sole discretion. Garage door opener(s) not supplied.
45. All electrical plugs and ceiling light fixtures located within all exterior walls and insulated ceilings are installed in sealed boxes.
46. Ceiling fixtures in foyer, hallways, laundry room, breakfast room, kitchen, servery, mudroom, walk-in pantry, hobby room, media room, office, sitting room, recreation room and all bedrooms to have Energy Star® LED light bulbs. Vendor supplied fixtures.**
47. Capped ceiling outlets: one (1) in the dining room, one (1) in the living room, one (1) in the great room, one (1) in the entertainment loft, and
(1) in the library room, with a switch provided for future light fixtures.**
48. All electrical switches and outlets to be white Décora.
49. Prewired for television (RG6 cable) and telephone (CAT5e cable) in family or great room, kitchen, media room, office, entertainment loft,
recreation room and all bedrooms.**
50. Front entry door chimes.
51. Electronic smoke detectors on all levels of the home and carbon monoxide detectors on all levels that have bedrooms.
52. All plugs to be protected with arc fault breaker(s).
53. Rough-in central vacuum outlets centrally located on each finished level in finished areas. Pipes dropped to unfinished space in basement
54. Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator and dishwasher.
55. Electrical outlet provided below counter within kitchen island and/or peninsula cabinet, as per code (only applicable on the island when the
island is permanently fixed with plumbing).**
HEATING & INSULATION
56. Gas outlet for gas cooktop in the kitchen.
57. Upgraded R31 expandable spray foam insulation to garage ceiling and exterior overhangs where there are livable areas above.
58. Exterior walls above grade insulated to R24. R60 blown insulation in all attic space above living areas. Basement walls full height with R20
blanket insulation to approximately 6” above the basement slab.
59. High-efficiency, Energy Star® qualified, 95% efficient, 2 stage ECM gas fired forced air gas furnace(s) including central air conditioning.
Location and orientation may vary at Vendor’s discretion without notice.**
60. High efficiency condensing gas fired hot water heater on a rental basis with designated supplier at Vendor’s sole discretion.
61. All homes to be equipped with an Energy Star qualified HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) paired with the furnace. Only one HRV supplied for
62. Electronic programmable thermostat(s), centrally located on the main floor. Location of thermostat(s) at Vendor’s discretion.
63. All supply and return metal ductwork joints throughout the home are sealed for better delivery of conditioned air. Ducts professionally
cleaned and sanitized. (Purchaser supplied with certificate, which Purchaser must redeem within 3 months from date of closing).
LAUNDRY ROOM, HOBBY ROOM & MUD ROOM
64. Exterior venting for dryer in laundry room.
65. “Oatey” box (or equivalent) recessed in the wall in the vicinity of the washer to facilitate ease of connection of washing machine hot and
cold water lines as well as the drain.
66. For laundry rooms with finished living space below it, the washer/dryer designated location** to have floor sloped to the floor drain.
67. Single stainless steel basin laundry tub where shown on plan to have two (2) handle faucet and to be set in a base cabinet.
68. Laundry uppers, in white melamine only, over washer and dryer.**
69. Base cabinets in laundry, hobby room, and mudroom, as per plan, to be white melamine with choice of laminate top from Vendor’s standard samples.
70. Benches,** where applicable, to consist of a painted MDF top.
71. Interior walls to be painted with two (2) coats of off-white premium quality latex paint, one (1) coat prime plus one (1) finish coat. Purchaser(s) choice of colour from Vendor’s standard samples (one colour throughout standard).
72. All interior doors and trim to be painted with two (2) coats of white premium quality semi-gloss finish, one (1) primer plus one (1) finish. Hinges not painted.
73. Main floor to have smooth ceiling including open to above ceilings.** Second floor upper hall, master bedroom (not including closets),
bathrooms and laundry to have smooth ceilings, all other areas to have sprayed stipple ceilings with 4” smooth borders*** where applicable.
74. Raised 10’*** ceiling in master bedroom.**
75. Trimmed archways at 8‘high*** and trimmed half walls.**
76. Main staircase in 2-storey and loft designs (basement to 2nd floor) to be stained oak veneer, in Purchaser’s choice of colour from Vendor’s
77. 1 3/4” oak pickets, handrails and nosing*** stained in choice of colour from Vendor’s standard samples.
78. Upgraded trim with 5 1/4” Modern style baseboards*** and 2 3/4” Modern style casing*** throughout all finished areas.
79. Cathedral ceilings, vaulted ceilings, dry walled barrel arches, niches and open 2-storey areas.**
80. Coffered ceiling in dining area.** Optional waffle and coffered ceilings.**
81. All closets to have white vinyl coated wire shelving.
82. Gas linear fireplace raised off of floor.
83. Privacy locks on master bedroom and all bathroom doors.
84. Window seat with painted MDF top.**
85. Optional elevator with stained oak veneer interior cab, hardwood flooring and two (2) ceiling pot lights. **
KITCHEN AND SERVERY FEATURES
86. Upgraded kitchen & servery cabinetry to have a wide range of door styles and colours available for Purchaser(s) to choose from Vendor’s standard samples.
87. Kitchen base cabinetry to include one (1) set of bank of drawers, one (1) 2-drawer pot & pan cooktop cabinet and colour-matched kick plate.** Purchaser’s choice from Vendor’s standard samples.
88. All kitchen cabinet drawers and doors to include ‘soft close’ hinge hardware.
89. Kitchen Islands and peninsulas to have dummy doors over the exposed back and side panels.**
90. Valance lighting and moulding under kitchen and servery uppers.**
91. Extended upper cabinets in the kitchen and servery.**
92. Crown moulding above kitchen and servery uppers.**
93. Kitchen and servery tile backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.**
94. Granite and Quartz counter tops in kitchen and servery to have standard profile edge and clean cut back.** Purchaser’s choice of colour and material from Vendor’s standard samples.
95. Island in kitchen to have flush extended breakfast counter.** Cabinet interiors to be finished in white melamine.
96. Kitchen cabinets to have provisions for a built-in microwave and oven tower, including electrical rough-in.
97. Full depth fridge gables with deep upper cabinet above fridge.**
98. Double stainless steel undermount sink with upgraded single lever pullout spray faucet in kitchen.
99. Single stainless steel undermount sink in servery with single lever faucet.**
100. Electrical and plumbing for dishwasher.
101. White vinyl coated wire shelving for the kitchen walk-in pantry.** Maximum three (3) shelves.
102. Dropped ceiling boxes over kitchen cabinets as required, at Vendor’s discretion.
103. Wall mounted stainless steel chimney style hood fan with light over the stove, vented to exterior with 6” ducting.***
104. Wet bar to have base cabinet, Purchaser’s choice from Vendor’s standard samples. Granite or Quartz countertop from Vendor’s standard
samples and single basin stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet.**
KITCHEN APPLIANCE PACKAGE
104. 36” Miele bottom-mount stainless steel refrigerator/freezer.
105. 30” Miele built-in stainless steel self-cleaning convection wall oven.
106. 30” Miele 5 burner stainless steel gas cooktop.
107. 30” Miele built-in speed oven/microwave.
108. 30” Miele stainless steel wall mount chimney hood fan.
109. 24” Miele stainless steel dishwasher.
MASTER ENSUITE, POWDER ROOM & SECONDARY BATHROOMS
111. Cabinetry for all bathrooms to have a wide range of door styles and colours available for Purchaser(s) to select from Vendor’s standard
112. Powder room to have upgraded base cabinet with marble countertop, upgraded faucet and undermount sink from Vendor’s standard
113. Master ensuite and powder room to have upgraded elongated dual flush, energy efficient water saver toilet.
114. Master ensuite and powder room to have upgraded washerless two handle water efficient vanity faucet(s) with pop up drains.
115. Master ensuite water closet to have frosted glass panels and door.**
116. Master ensuite to have a rectangular free standing acrylic tub with built-in two handle tub mounted faucet.**
117. Master ensuite vanity(ies) to have a bank of drawers or bottom drawer or a makeup counter with a drawer; Vendor’s choice.** Vanities with
single sink to have top drawer.
118. Master ensuite to have marble countertop with standard profile edge, Purchaser(s) choice from Vendor’s standard samples.
119. Master ensuite sink(s) to be undermount.**
120. Master ensuite shower to have overhead rain can shower head and a slide bar hand shower faucet, frameless glass enclosure with frameless
glass door, pressure balance shower faucet and waterproof recessed pot light on separate switch.**
121. Extra-large master ensuite shower with marble or quartz slab seat, Vendor’s choice.**
122. All secondary bathrooms to have marble or quartz counter tops, Purchaser’s choice from Vendor’s standard sample, with undermount
123. Full width vanity mirrors in all bathrooms. Wall mounted lighting fixture(s) above mirror in all bathrooms.
124. Washerless single lever water efficient faucets in all bathroom vanities with pop-up drains, except for master ensuite and powder room.**
125. Energy efficient water saver showerhead and toilets.
126. Energy Star® qualified exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
127. All bathroom vanity faucets to have shut off valves.
128. Pressure balance shower faucets in all bathrooms, where applicable.
129. Bathroom chrome accessory package to include toilet paper dispenser and towel bar.
130. Ceramic wall tiles in tub enclosure, where applicable for all bathrooms, to height of the dropped ceiling.
131. DensShield® tile backer with built-in moisture barrier in shower stall and tub enclosures.
132. Bathroom fixtures to be white.
133. Separate showers in all secondary bathrooms have chrome framed glass shower enclosure with framed glass doors and waterproof recessed
pot light on a separate switch.**
134. Purchaser(s) choice of 12” X 24” ceramic/porcelain tile in kitchen, breakfast room, servery, powder room, foyer and master ensuite**, 13”
X 13” ceramic tile in secondary bathrooms, utility areas, all bathrooms, main or second floor laundry room, hobby room, mudroom, walk-in
pantry and finished basement foyer from Vendor’s standards samples.**
135. Purchaser(s) choice of Vendor’s standard Berber with 1/4” chipfoam underpad*** or 40oz. broadloom with 1/2” chipfoam underpad*** in
all bedrooms, recreation room and lower level finished areas**. Purchaser(s) choice of colour from Vendor’s standard samples (one colour throughout standard).
136. 3” X 3/4” pre-finished, stained oak strip hardwood flooring*** on main floor (excluding tiled areas), second floor hallways, mid height
landings, media rooms and loft entertainment area.** Purchaser’s choice of stained hardwood from Vendor’s standard samples.
137. Vendor’s choice of custom address plate with municipal number at front of home.
138. Upgraded black coach lamp(s) at front door and garage doors.
139. Soffit pot lights - six (6) on front elevation only on a separate switch located at the front door. All pot lights to be LED, as per Vendor’s
samples. Locations to be selected by Purchaser(s) and approved by Vendor.
140. Two (2) exterior water taps with inside shut-off valves. One (1) located in garage and one (1) located at the back of the house, location at
Vendor’s sole discretion.
141. Lot to be fully sodded except paved and landscaped areas.
142. Sectional roll-up garage doors insulated pre-finished metal or metal clad exterior, Vendor’s choice, with heavy-duty springs, decorative
inserts and rust resistant door hardware, as per elevation.
143. Paved asphalt driveway installed in two lifts.
144. Where “lookout basement” (LOB) conditions or “walk out basement” (WOB) conditions exist, the location of windows and stairs will vary, as per Vendor’s Architect’s recommendations.** All models to have loggia with poured concrete slab at ground floor level. Standard and deck lot conditions have precast concrete steps to grade. LOB condition to have a suspended slab or full height foundations with precast concrete or pressure treated stairs to grade, at vendor’s sole discretion. WOB condition to have a suspended slab, no stairs to grade. Opt. rear cold cellar is not an option with WOB and may be available in LOB conditions based on final lot grading.