Welcome to the jungle.
1. Add height to your display with a step ladder.
2. A colorful plastic crate adds a bit of whimsy.
3. Stand a vintage wooden crate on its side.
4. DIY a macramé hanging planter.
5. Turn a pineapple into a temporary vase.
6. Drill into a birch log to create a succulent planter.
7. Metallic planters look ultra-glam.
8. Channel Andy Warhol with upcycled soup cans.
9. Paint a terracotta pot to match your home’s decor.
10. Hang airplants in a frame with a wire backing.
11. Vintage bottles make for pretty vases.
12. Indoor plants in rice baskets are having a moment.
13. Light bulb terrariums are a bright idea.
14. A fern placed on a hanging shelf looks effortlessly cool.
15. And finally, it’s scientifically proven that fresh cut greens look better in test tubes.