Custom Quality Construction:
1. All exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected.
2. Brick exteriors are accented with wood, stone, stucco or siding, as per architecturally controlled elevations.
3. Self-sealing high-grade asphalt or fiberglass shingles, with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Exterior walls are insulated to R-20 in basements and R-22 above grade. R-31 insulation in flat roof ceilings to exterior, and R-60 insulation in engineered truss roofs with attics.
5. All sub-floors to be 5/8” T&G flooring, sanded, glued and fastened with screws.
6. Engineered floor and roof systems.
7. Maintenance-free pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and/or scuppers and downspouts.
8. Vinyl-clad, energy-efficient casement windows with sealed thermo panes, as per plans.
9. Operable windows to have removable screens.
10. Metal insulated front entry door, complete with glass insert or glass sidelight, weather stripping and dead bolt lock, as per plans.
11. Sliding thermal glazed patio door(s) with screens, or garden doors as per plans.
12. Quality engineered high-efficiency gas forced air furnace heating.
13. Pre-painted sectional roll up garage door with windows, as per plans. Door installed with heavy-duty springs.
14. 9’ ceilings on main living level.
15. Natural oak pickets and handrails with oak nosing. All stairs, except basement stairs, to have carpeted treads and risers complete with oak stringers.
16. Quality broadloom complete with foam underpad, to be selected from the Vendor’s standard samples.
17. Imported ceramic floor tile in entrance foyer, bathrooms, powder room, kitchen and breakfast area and main floor laundry rooms, as per plans, to be selected from the Vendor’s standard samples.
18. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed.
19. Quality interior off-white paint on all walls, smooth ceilings, doors and wood trim.
20. Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, main floor laundry, powder room and bathrooms, and stippled ceilings throughout balance of home, except unfinished basement.
21. Colonial raised panel interior doors, including closets, as per plans.
22. Colonial baseboard and trim for door and window casings.
23. White hardboard closet sliding doors, as per plans.
24. Satin nickel interior door handles except sliding closet doors, as per plans.
25. Deluxe kitchen cabinets, to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
26. Laminate countertop, to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
27. Kitchen island with flush breakfast bar, as per plans.*
28. Kitchen pantry, as per plans.*
29. Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
30. White exhaust hood fan above the stove, vented to the outside.
31. Opening for dishwasher with rough in for electrical and plumbing.
32. Quality cabinets with laminate countertops, to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
33. Ceramic wall tile in bathtub enclosures up to ceiling height, as per plans, to be selected from Vendor’s standard samples.
34. Single lever taps with chrome finish in bathrooms, as per plans.
35. Privacy locks on bathroom doors.
36. Quality white bathroom plumbing fixtures.
37. Mirrors in all bathrooms approximately full width of vanity, as per plans.*
38. Powder room features vanity with sink, or pedestal sink, with mirror and single lever chrome faucet, as per plans.
39. Separate shower enclosure, as per plans, with ceramic wall tiles, from Vendor’s standard samples.
40. Temperature balance valves for all showers.
41. Energy efficient water saver shower heads.
42. Strip lighting in bathrooms and powder room, as per plans.
43. White ceramic bathroom accessories.
Electrical & Plumbing:
44. 200 AMP electrical service with breakers.
45. Heavy-duty cable for stove and dryer.
46. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
47. Ceiling lights and fixtures for foyer, hallways, bedrooms, kitchen and breakfast area, dining room and family room and den, as per plans.
48. White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
49. Bell chime at front entry door, as per plans.
50. Smoke detectors and strobe lights in bedrooms, as per O.B.C. standards.
51. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and strobe lights in hallways and basements, as per O.B.C. standards.
52. Copper wiring throughout.
53. Gas-fitted, high-efficiency hot water heater on a rental basis, complete with a maintenance free package.
54. High-efficiency drain water heat recovery system.
55. Rough in for side-by-side washer and dryer, as per plans.
56. Exterior exhaust vent for dryer.
57. Rough in “Smart” home package compatible with most personal computers and smart phones.
58. Rough in for future gas BBQ on deck, as per plans.
59. Rough in telephone and cable television outlets.
60. Rough in for future garage door opener.
61. Rough in charger in garage for electric car
62. Exterior hardware to comprise of decorative exterior lights, house numbers and grip set.
63. Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, at front and rear of home and on deck, as per plans.
64. Deck complete with railing, as per plans.
65. Privacy fencing provided, as per plans.
66. Exterior hose bibs at rear of home and garage, as per plans.
67. Professional front and rear landscaping including front walkways, sod, shrubbery, trees and green areas, as per plans.
68. Common area with bicycle parking, trellis and seating area.
69. All homes have a single-car garage with an additional parking space in the driveway.
Colour Selection and Finishes:
All colour and finishing selections are to be made from the Vendor’s standard samples. The Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that variations in colour and shade uniformity may occur, and that colours, patterns and availability of samples displayed in the Sales Presentation Centre and/or model homes may vary from those displayed and available at time of color selection