Who has time for complicated DIY projects during the holidays? Not us!
1. Dried oranges + twine + greenery = the chicest garland you’ll see this holiday season
Check out the easy-to-follow tutorial from The Merrythought here.
2. Card stock + craft paint + wooden frame = minimalist art for a festive fireplace mantel
If you prefer to buy instead of DIY, visit shoploveandgrey.com.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Vintage brown bottles + fresh greenery + taper candles = a stylish, last-minute tablescape
4. Three bags of marshmallows + toothpicks + foam wreath + ribbon = the yummiest holiday wreath wreath we’ve ever laid eyes on
Peep the full instructions over at The Sweet Escape.
5. Mason jars + bottle brush trees + sugar = a kid-friendly craft project that looks cute too