The entryway is more than just a place to hang your hat! It sets the tone for your entire home.
1. Pair a large-scale piece of art with a sculptural table lamp.
2. “Dip” the legs of an IKEA SKOGSTA bench in paint for an easy and affordable upgrade.
3. Define an open-concept entryway with a round pedestal table and rug.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Fake an entyway with a trendy over-the-door hook, like this one from Urban Outfitters.
5. Add height to your setup with a tall and narrow plant stand.
6. Try a chic footstool instead of a bench if you’re short on space.
7. Maximize (and conceal) storage with a dresser.
8. Add a splash of color and pattern with a vibrant runner.
9. Make an impact using varying textures, both coarse and soft.
10. Take advantage of vertical space by installing a pegboard system.
11. Transform even the smallest of spaces with eye-catching wallpaper.
12. Or design a feature wall using wallet-friendly building materials and faux greenery.
13. Hack an IKEA IVAR cabinet by adding adhesive hooks inside the doors.
14. Create symmetry in the space with a pair of wall sconces.
15. And finally, use a stylish storage ottoman to tuck away cold weather accessories.