Because carving a pumpkin is too difficult and too messy!
1. These “fresh to death” 90s-inspired pumpkins covered in homemade stickers.
Peep the DIY tutorial here.
2. This self-care queen who understands the benefits of a detoxifying clay mask.
3. These easy and totally on-trend “terrazzo tile” pumpkin designs.
Get the step-by-step instructions on LaurenConrad.com.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. These monochromatic Jack Be Little pumpkins jazzed up with paint pens.
A DIY project anyone can tackle. Check out the tutorial here.
5. These quirky pastel pumpkins with painted faces.
Templates for the faces are included in the tutorial, which you can follow here.
6. This personalized address pumpkin that adds instant curb appeal.
7. Or these gourd-geous Chinoiserie pumpkins for those who aren’t afraid of a challenge.
8. These whimsical gold leaf and splatter paint pumpkins.
9. These shimmering celestial pumpkins made with holographic self-adhesive vinyl.
10. These en-deering mini pumpkins featuring eucalyptus antlers.
Get the easy-to-follow instructions here.
11. And this hilarious pun-kin in a metallic finish.
12. These temporary tattoo pumpkins that take all of five minutes to complete.
Get your Mod Podge ready. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
13. These kid-friendly fingerprint pumpkins that are cute as can be.
A fun collaborative project for the whole family. Full instructions can be found here.
14. This tropical decoupage pumpkin made from upcycled wrapping paper.
15. These elaborate henna-style designs crafted by hand.
16. These painted stem pumpkins with macabre messages scrawled across them.
Read the three-step instructions here.
17. Or this colorful and creepy pumpkin covered in painted plastic spiders.
18. This not-so-prickly cactus pumpkin that only requires a couple of accessories.
19. This pumpkin spice latte that honors everyone’s favorite seasonal beverage.
20. This pink gingham pattern that’s perfectly preppy.
21. And finally, these floral, polkadot and stripe printed pumpkins that make for an eclectic mix.