Why should exterior doors get all the attention?
1. ‘Niblock’ in an eggshell finish by M&L Paint keeps it real in teal.
2. ‘Studio Green’ by Farrow and Ball delivers dark, moody vibes.
3. ‘Silver Celadon’ chalk finish paint by Behr is a trendy new neutral.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. And ‘Pink Quartz’ by Behr offers a grown-up take on the rosy hue.
5. ‘Green Galore’ in high-gloss by Valspar makes for a daring display.
6. ‘Black’ 2132-10 chalkboard paint in an eggshell finish by ben® helps you stay on top of your to-do list.
7. ‘St. Antoine’ in BP 946 by Farrow & Ball feels fresh and light.
8. ‘Highlighter’ DE5404 from Dunn-Edwards instantly brightens the mood in space.
9. ‘Black Satin’ by Benjamin Moore adds vivid contrast to a mostly-white interior.
10. ‘Vine Ripened Tomato’ JG-25 by Kilz and Magnolia Home is a bold choice both inside and out.