‘Tis the season to be fall-y.
1. Create instant coziness with knit pumpkins swathed in plaid or stripes.
2. Pair black candlesticks with aged brass holders for a look that’s spooky chic.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Bring the outdoors in with branches of fall leaves arranged in a galvanized metal bucket.
4. Hang a few fall accessories in your entryway (even if it’s too hot to actually wear them).
5. Change out your throw pillows for an instant refresh — plush velvet in rust orange is particularly on-trend.
6. Style a collection of amber bottles with fresh flowers or vintage books.
7. Place tall stalks of wheat in an enamelware pitcher for a natural touch.
8. Display delicate dried flowers under a glass cloche — they’ll last all season long.
9. Line a stair railing with a DIY leaf garland.