Here’s how to create a focal point without fire.
1. Disguise a faux fireplace by filling it up with backward books.
2. Add a punch of pattern with vintage-inspired ceramic tile.
3. Arrange twinkle lights over a bundle of wood logs.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Display a plethora of plants in mismatched pots.
5. Create a cozy ambiance with large pillar candles.
6. Make a statement with a ceramic sculpture.
7. Elicit tropical vibes with a curated collection of coral.
8. Zhuzh up the space with a decorative screen.
9. Stack up logs with the ends facing outwards.
10. Paint a faux fireplace in a single, solid color for dramatic effect.
11. Achieve a minimalist aesthetic with a cluster of painted stumps.
12. Lean and layer framed photographs or artwork.
13. Inject warmth into the space with texture-rich blankets and pillows stored in a decorative basket.