Space-saving tricks from tiny house dwellers.
1. Built-in sofas maximize space and offer a laid-back vibe.
2. Under-cabinet hooks provide additional storage for mugs or cooking utensils.
3. A cohesive color palette creates flow from one “room” to the next.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Wall or ceiling-mounted light fixtures won’t eat up valuable floor space.
5. Think vertically when it comes to displaying plants and decor.
6. Magnetic bars can be used to corral knives, spice jars, kitchen shears, bottle openers and more.
7. Sleeper sectionals provide plenty of room for lounging and can accomodate overnight guests.
8. Barn doors have a smaller footprint than traditional swinging doors.
9. Curtains on a track system can be used to visually separate your sleeping quarters when needed.
10. Sink and stovetop covers offer additional prep space and allow you to hide the dirty dishes.