Cool off in style this summer.
1. Choose statement-making tile that you absolutely love, but are too timid to use indoors.
2. Got neighbors nearby? Add a door for privacy and towel hooks for convenience.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Give yourself the option to enjoy an outdoor bath or shower by incorporating a salvaged clawfoot tub.
4. Install dual shower heads so you can rinse off alongside your partner without fighting over the warm water.
5. Channel boho jungle vibes by enveloping your space with lush, tropical plants.
6. Design an outdoor shower that acts as an extension of your master bathroom.
7. Use matching tile on the shower surround and concrete slab floor to maintain a cohesive look.
8. Add a built-in bench for storing toiletries or sitting down to shave your legs.
9. And finally, use breeze block to create visual separation and amp up texture.