Sometimes a tufted headboard just isn’t enough!
1. DIY a delicate eucalyptus wall hanging, like this one by Amy Carrillo of Love on Sunday.
2. Add dimension and texture with a Cameroonian Juju hat (or three).
3. Hang a decorative mirror to brighten up a dark bedroom.
4. Install a picture ledge to easily switch out your framed photos and prints.
5. Create a focal point on a budget by painting a large circle behind your bed.
6. Channel urban jungle vibes by mounting a plant shelf to the wall.
7. Frame a pair of coordinating line drawings for a modern, minimal look.
8. Invest in a custom piece of fiber art, like this beauty by LeLoBoho.
9. Turn an everyday object, such as this brass tray, into an objet d’art.
10. Scour antique stores for a vintage school map to hang above the bed.
11. Embrace Victorian elegance with bed curtains cut from designer fabric.
12. Arrange a collection of woven baskets to add some boho flair.
13. Or mount a couple wooden oars to the wall if coastal design is more your aesthetic.
14. Bring an element of drama to your walls with an oversized bamboo fan.
15. Tack up an old-school pennant with a message that resonates with you.
16. Amp up the architectural interest using applied moldings.
17. Install matching sconces above the bed for better late night reading.
18. Hang your hat(s) on the wall using removable adhesive hooks.