Whether you’re looking to decorate a vacation home or a staycation home, these coastal chic looks are sure to strike your fancy.
1. Pair navy subway tile with white grout for a look that’s beachy, yet budget-friendly.
2. Apply decorative moulding to mimic the interior of a wooden schooner.
3. Group straw sun hats together for instant wall decor.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Choose double-duty furniture pieces that can accommodate overnight guests.
5. Anchor your dining area with an elegant capiz shell chandelier.
6. Install a wall mural your kids will *wave* about for years to come.
7. Throw down a jute or sisal rug to amp up natural texture.
8. Integrate decor that nods to nautical themes, like this rope edged mirror.
9. Keep your overall palette neutral, while bringing in pops of color through textiles and accessories.
10. Brighten up your interiors by whitewashing knotty wood paneling.
11. Pile on cozy, breathable fabrics in various shades of blue and white.
12. Create a maritime vibe in a shared kids’ room with a rope ladder and life preserver-inspired bedding.
13. Warm up a cold space (such as a bathroom) using weathered, natural wood.
14. Paint your island a contrasting color to prevent the kitchen from falling flat.
15. Sprinkle in natural and organic elements to bring your interiors to life.
16. And finally, keep your art on-brand with vintage surf prints or seascape paintings.