Lighting can actually make a small space feel larger, so don’t skimp on it!
1. Consider a two arm rotating wall sconce for double the directional lighting.
2. Install a pendant light to instantly brighten up the entire space.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Opt for a torchiere-style floor lamp that bounces light off the ceiling.
4. Choose an arc floor lamp if the room lacks overhead light.
5. Add a small but mighty table lamp with some decorative flair.
6. Combat low ceilings with a contemporary flush mount light.
7. Create a cozy atmosphere by hanging up LED string lights.
8. Look for multi-purpose pieces, like a floor lamp that doubles as a side table or shelf.
9. Improve task lighting with a go-anywhere clamp light.