Prepare to be labeled as the ‘fun’ house by your kids’ friends.
1. Suspend a tent-like canopy from the ceiling to channel summer camp vibes.
2. Make the most of odd ceiling angles by building an alpine-inspired bed nook.
3. Install a pair of indoor swings for a dose of whimsy.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Add a slide to the top bunk to make a quick (and ridiculously fun) exit.
5. Transform an empty corner into a space for arts and crafts.
6. Or turn a tiny closet into a cozy reading nook.
7. Splurge on a ball pit that will keep your toddler entertained for hours.
8. Build an adorable wall shelf that doubles as a dollhouse.
9. Design a climbing wall for your little one who don’t stop scaling the furniture.
10. Put your DIY skills to the test by constructing a retro trailer replica.
11. Cut a house-shaped headboard from a large sheet of plywood.
12. And while we’re on the subject of plywood — why not craft a decorative tree shelf?
13. Squeeze four bunks into a small space with some strategic planning.
14. Or stay grounded with an impressive three-tier trundle bed.
15. And finally, be extra AF by purchasing your child a pint-sized farmhouse.