Summer 2019 is gonna be lit.
1. Hang pendant lights from a pergola to anchor an al fresco dining space.
2. Cast a soft, romantic glow with round paper lanterns.
3. Buy or DIY sculptural light rings to liven up a boring privacy fence.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Draw attention to your favorite backyard or balcony feature using globe string lights.
5. Illuminate your patio from the ground up to create instant ambiance.
6. Loosely drape string lights from the rafters of a pergola for a laid-back look.
7. Give your outdoor living space a true living room vibe with solar-powered floor lamps.
8. Highlight a stately tree in your backyard with string or accent lights.
9. And finally, make your backyard pool party extra lit with floating LED orbs.