How to show off your wares in a way that’s chic, not cluttered.
1. Proudly display your enamel pins on a canvas banner.
2. Group rolling pins together in a large ceramic crock.
3. Cluster vintage globes for a bigger visual impact.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Layer mirrors of various shapes and sizes.
5. Turn a collection of keys into a piece of wall art.
6. Line up vintage cameras on narrow floating shelves.
7. Use cup hooks to hang prized kitchen utensils.
8. Curate artwork with an overarching theme.
9. Arrange colored glassware in ROYGBIV order.
10. Show off your rock collection with a DIY pegboard display.
11. Arrange tiny tsotchkes in a printer’s tray.
12. Install record ledges to showcase your favorite album covers.
13. Group porcelain plates by color for a cohesive look.
14. Gather glass bottles together to amp up visual interest.
15. Present your treasured wares in a curio cabinet.
16. Hang postcards from your travels in a mobile.
17. Display crystal doorknobs or pulls on a cake stand.