Be gone, electric blanket!
1. Swap out your bed runner (the throw at the foot of the bed) for something more lightweight.
2. Brighten up a dark bedroom with wall sconces — if you’re a renter, choose a plug-in model.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Hang up a few spring-like hats (for storage and instant wall art).
4. Ditch your mountain of throw pillows in favor of an extra-long lumbar pillow.
5. Paint an accent wall and give it some texture.
6. Rearrange your bedroom furniture (yes, it’s okay to place your bed in front of a window).
7. Add a large indoor plant to improve air quality and lower stress levels.
8. Invest in a brand new headboard. Looking for inspo? We’ve got you covered.
9. Flip and/or rotate your mattress to prevent irregular wear.
10. Take the time to print and frame those precious family photos.
11. Declutter your closet and treat yourself to all-matching hangers.