Want to get ready faster in the morning? Make these affordable organizing updates to your bathroom.
1. Install wall-mounted hooks to hang towels with ease.
2. Use a utility cart (like this fan-favorite IKEA model) to corral toiletries.
3. Free up space in your medicine cabinet using organizers that mount to the inside of the door.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Combat messy drawers with acrylic dividers.
5. Hang shelves over the toilet to maximize vertical storage.
6. An extra-tall blanket ladder will also do the trick.
7. Instantly double your under-sink storage using two-tier pull-out shelves.
8. Fold towels using the filing method (a.k.a. the KonMari way).
9. Send your hair products for a spin with a few Lazy Susans.
10. Group like items together and label their containers.
11. Simplify your morning routine by keeping your most-used products within reach.
12. Store not-so-pretty bathroom essentials in baskets that make you smile.
13. Put a bit of magnetic tape inside a drawer to prevent bobby pins from going AWOL.