Here’s looking at you, kid.
1. Shield wall mirror from CB2, $199.00
Swap out your unframed, wall-to-wall mirror for two of these geometric beauties.
2. Tone mirror from BoConcept, $239.00
See the world through a rose-colored mirror, like this 27¾-inch design by BoConcept.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. French Country mirror from Target, $59.99
The classic silhouette of this mirror will keep your bathroom looking stylish for years to come.
4. Holden oval mirror from Lulu and Georgia, $169.00
Photo: Lulu and Georgia
These days, it’s not so hip to be square when it comes to bathroom mirrors. Opt for an unexpected oval shape instead.
5. Modernist mirror from Anthropologie, $186.00
Anthropologie mirrors are stunning, but often prohibitively expensive for those of us on a budget. Luckily, this curvy piece is currently on sale for
6. Pharmacy mirror from Target, $59.99
Need some extra storage in your bathroom? Choose a wall mirror with a a built-in shelf.
7. Palmerston mirror from AllModern, $185.99
While this modern mirror looks deceptively small in the photo, it’s actually quite large at 34×34 inches.
8. Camden hexagon wall mirror from Pier1, $189.95
Stop right now…and add this hexagon framed mirror to your cart.
9. Industrial metal and wood wall mirror from West Elm, $299.00
Photo: West Elm
Combining weathered mango wood and an iron frame, this West Elm mirror adds industrial modern flair to any bathroom.