Whether you’re in the market for a round, rectangular or unconventionally-shaped coffee table, we’ve got you covered.
1. Annette Coffee Table from Urban Outfitters, $129.00
Photo: Urban Outfitters
This faux-marble design is perfect for small space dwellers — the X-shaped frame folds up when you need to store it away.
2. Mid-Century Art Display Round Coffee Table from West Elm, $399.00
Photo: West Elm
Show off your impressive collection of coffee table books on the open lower shelf.
3. Round Tribal Carved Wood Coffee Table from World Market, $329.00
Photo: World Market
Add texture and boho flair to your living room with this circular-framed coffee table.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
4. Safavieh Roe Retro Mid-Century Coffee Table from Bed, Bath & Beyond, $196.99 – $229.99
Photo: Bed, Bath & Beyond
Who knew that Bed, Bath & Beyond was such a treasure trove of affordable furniture?
5. Starlight Coffee Table from AllModern, $529.99
The six-pointed star frame is a total conversation starter.
6. Silicus Coffee Table from Article, $199.00
The Silicus coffee table is available in four eye-catching colors — blue, pink, light gray and clear.
7. Lucas Coffee Table from Urban Outfitters, $699.00
Photo: Urban Outfitters
The gold-painted metal wire base is paired with a tempered glass top for a look that’s edgy, yet elegant.
8. Sayer Coffee Table from Target, $107.99
This ultra-affordable piece is a favorite among Instagramers, and it’s easy to see why.
9. Leather Ottoman-Pouf from CB2, $549.00
Looking for a kid-friendly coffee table that doubles as extra seating? Look no further.
10. Rivet Modern Wood Coffee Table from Amazon, $424.15
If you often eat in front of the TV or work from home while curled up on the couch, you need a lift top coffee table in your life.
11. Arviso Coffee Table from AllModern, $199.99
Lucite furniture keeps the eye moving — making a small space look brighter and more open.
12. Laguna Coffee Table from Birch Lane, $189.99
Photo: Birch Lane
This well-priced coffee table combines both industrial and farmhouse style.
13. Toule Coffee Table from Lulu and Georgia, $278.00
Photo: Lulu and Georgia
Sometimes texture is the finishing touch a room needs to feel complete.
14. Cacti Brass Coffee Table from CB2, $599.00
Make a “sharp statement” with this oval coffee table supported by four brass cacti.
15. Tinted Glass Coffee Table from Anthropologie, $799.95
We’re tickled pink by this retro-inspired tinted glass coffee table. The side shelves provide opportunities for well-crafted vignettes.
16. Karg Coffee Table from AllModern, $209.99
A high-end look at a not-so-high-end price tag, this two-tier, two-tone design is striking and modern.
17. Eada Coffee Table design by Made Goods from Burke Decor, $800.00
Photo: Burke Decor
The beauty of this coffee table is that you can separate the teardrop-shaped pieces when entertaining for a crowd.
18. Coltrane Coffee Table from Structube, $179.00
If an unconventional coffee table is more your style, this three-tier table might be the perfect addition to your one-of-a-kind space.