Seventies style decor is back with a vengeance, and we can’t get enough of this confetti-like material. Try out the trend in your kitchen with these 7 under-$125 accents.
1. Terrazzo pour over coffee stand with glass dripper from World Market, $29.99
Photo: World Market
Who needs a Keurig when you can brew a cup of coffee the old fashioned way and look good doing it?
2. TERRA terrazzo board from Structube, $25.00
Terrazzo decor can be wildly expensive, but this stylish serving tray is anything but.
Design News Alerts
Get the latest Interior Design tips and trends from Livabl sent to your inbox
3. Now House by Jonathan Adler terrazzo hourglass vase from Amazon, $38.00
Prefer terrazzo in a more colorful variety? This speckled stoneware vase may be up your alley.
4. Terrazzo wine rack from Anthropologie, $118.00
Anthro’s sculptural wine rack combines two of the year’s hottest trends — terrazzo and brass.
5. Terrazzo white snack bowl from CB2, $59.99
Wow your party guests with an elegant snack bowl that’s cut, sanded and polished by hand — finger foods never looked so regal.
6. Tile stickers (set of 4) from Etsy, $7.02+
Hate your rental kitchen’s dated backsplash? Cover it up with these water repellent and UV-resistant terrazzo-inspired tile stickers.
7. Terrazzo coaster set from Madewell, $24.50
This colorful set of four coasters would make a great holiday or housewarming gift. Or, just keep it for yourself (we won’t judge).